Chapter 1: Start Of The Adventure

The Time When Darkness Appears Instead Of Light That Will Protect Others.....

The light is suppose to always be there to save everyone when the darkness Arrives but what will happen if there is no light? The darkness will shallow up everything in enteral darkness. So In order to combat The Darkness without The Light. 

The Darkness will Combat Itself To Protect Everyone In the Light Stead. 

This is the story of Y/N L/N.

A Small boy with Black hair and light blue eyes woke up from his bed as always in everyday. 

The small boy named Y/N Was Quite the trouble maker, He often Cause trouble for the Townsfolks because he only does things he finds to be fun or interesting but not to the point where he was allowed to be Arrested by the local Law Force in the tow...

The small boy named Y/N Was Quite the trouble maker, He often Cause trouble for the Townsfolks because he only does things he finds to be fun or interesting but not to the point where he was allowed to be Arrested by the local Law Force in the town of Kuroyuri. Y/N Usually gets a Scolding from his Mother "An Ren" And His Father "Li L/N"  But the young Boy would never think to much on that and would usually get annoyed. He feels like he is Misunderstood, He never Enjoyed the Peace and quiet of places since he loved the Thrill Of Action and Fighting but will never archive it by just sitting around playing Mothers Boy. 

Y/N Despite being a young boy at the age of 10, He was quite Smart and Serious Unlike The Rest of The kids of his age Furthermore, Y/N Had quite the Ego and would feel Jealous for those kids who was allowed to do anything they want without thinking of the Consequences of their actions and let off the hook without Any Punishments. 

His Father would Rarely Come home As he would often go hunting to Protect the Town from Grimm Attacks as well as Bring Back Meat from Animals they killed on their trip, Li Ren was a amazingly strong Man that Treated his family with The Utmost Care and Love whenever he comes back home. He Saw amazing Potential In His son Y/N L/N But his own son couldn't see it and refused his father help as his own Ego would see it as him Admitting he is weak that He Absolute Would Hate To Admit. 

Y/N Mother was a extremely Kind lady that did Admittedly have quite a bit of Cheekiness and Sassy Nature to her And to her, Her Husband and Y/N was the most important people in her life. She would try to help Her Boy to leave that Path he is walking towards or else she may lose her Beloved Boy she knows is still in him that is being followed by His Ego. 

Today was a normal Day for Y/N, He got up and Ate the breakfast that was prepared by his Mother and his father was away on a Errand to prepare for a Hunt in 2 Days. Y/N Left to find anything Interesting Happening in this Boring Village of his as he hears a young Voice.

???: Hey! Get Back Here! 

As Y/N hearing something potentially Interesting Happening, He ran straights to where the voices came from, As Y/N gets closer he hears Laughter Of Mockery from either 2-3 People. He would peek around the corner of the main Street where Many boxes laid to be moved, He saw 3 kids surrounding a young dirty girl who's holding something in her hands.