Chapter 5: Class Starts

The Morning came around as Team JNP_ Would be waking up. Jaune would be waking up as he says "Morning" To His Room-mate Y/N But He Wasn't There which Confused him.

Jaune: Hey Guys? Where Did Y/N went?

Pyrrha: He Isn't Here?

Nora: I Think he Went on a walk.

Team JNP_ Would of continue their Morning Route and Smelt Food as well some Voices to which they turn their heads and it was coming from their Kitchen so they would now Investigate it as they did, They saw Team RWBY Who was there chatting as Y/N Was preparing Food.

Pyrrha: Team RWBY?

Ruby: Oh Morning Team JNPY!

Jaune: What are you guys doing here for? 

Yang: Oh Y/N Came over and asked if we want some Breakfast He is Preparing for you Guys So We Agree since Free Food Is The Best Kind Of Food!

Y/N: Good to see you all awoke. Have a Sit, Im Nearly Done. 

Team JNP_: Hai!

Team JNP_ Would of sat at their table With Team RWBY as Y/N came over with Breakfast and gave them each a Meal.

Team RWBY/JNP_: Thanks For For The Meal!

As they dig in to their Breakfast as well Take Some sips from tier Drinks like Juices, Coffee And Tea. Ruby and Nora went for the pancakes and the Syrup. Weiss had the French toast with Raspberry Chia Jam on it and Mash Potato, Blake went for the Fish and bowl of Rice, Yang grabbed some Hashbrown and Rice With a plate of Shakshuka, Jaune grabbed some Freshly baked Egg Sandwich and Fruits and Pyrrha a Berry Yogurt Bowl and Roasted Potato and Chorizo Hash.

 Weiss had the French toast with Raspberry Chia Jam on it and Mash Potato, Blake went for the Fish and bowl of Rice, Yang grabbed some Hashbrown and Rice With a plate of Shakshuka, Jaune grabbed some Freshly baked Egg Sandwich and Fruits and Pyrrh...

As They all Enjoyed the Breakfast that was Made, They all Thanks Chef Y/N for the food and drinks as Y/N Takes their plates to the sink to wash up

As They all Enjoyed the Breakfast that was Made, They all Thanks Chef Y/N for the food and drinks as Y/N Takes their plates to the sink to wash up. Team RWBY And Team JNP_ Started to talk.

Yang: You guys are lucky to have such a great Cooker In Your Team.

Everyone Agrees.

Nora: He Always Been a great cooker, He Weirdly seem to Enjoy doing all the cooking and the chores.