Chapter 8: Past Familiar People

2 Weeks Has Passed Since the Drama of The Forever Fall Forest Came to an end and Jaune since then Has been Training And helping Jaune to study as well as giving Jaune Extra Homework she made for him that will Help him in Class. Jaune Has As well tried to do his Best in all subjects and Training to Prove to Y/N that he is Capable to be the Leader that The Team Deserve, Y/N Harsh Cold words helped Him to have a Clear mind and keep going.

Today would be a normal day with Normal Classes However, Its currently Saturday As Jaune was excited to do Team Stuff However was Shut down Fast by Pyrrha Reminding him That they require to Train even more Today since their is No Class. Jaune would Look over to Nora and Y/N for Assistance However Nora Was Currently being Suspended in the Air By Shadow Hands.

Y/N: Explain What you did Last Night Nora.

Nora: I went to Sleep.

Y/N: Okay, What Happen then.

Nora: I don't know, I was sleeping

Y/N: Did you Wake up and all?

Nora: Yeah.... I Did... I Woke up in the middle of the night because I was Hungry. I Was hungry for a Midnight Snack But it was only 11:30.....

Nora said in a sad Tone.

Nora: So I Waited another Half Hour, So I Walked to the Kitchen and Open the Fridge and Saw all of these Food-

Y/N: Nora....That Was Brand New Food I Got from Shopping. You better tell me that You didn't eat of The entire Food.

Nora:...I Didn't eat of the Entire Food.

Y/N: Good, Then What Happ-.

Nora: But They Gone.

Y/N: Okay, Where did they Go.

Nora: They...are HIDING!......In my Tummy....

Y/N: Since you Say you didn't Eat them then How did they get There.

Nora: I Don't knowwwww.

Nora States as she sounds Astonished.

Nora: As I Stared at them, They just Disappeared.

Y/N: So you Ate It All.

Nora: But They were talking to me Y/N! And Said "Eat Me Nora! Eat Me Noraaa!" And the strangest thing.

Y/N: Continue.

Nora: When The Food was Talking, My Hunger Stopped.

Y/N: Great....I Need to Go Shopping Later....

Nora: Now No-One will Hear the voice.

Y/N: Just Keep going with your Story If you Believe you didn't Eat it since Im Getting A bit Annoyed.

Nora: Well after I ate the Fo-.

Nora froze for a few second and slowly turn to Y/N who was Still Smiling As Always.