Chapter 6: The Never-Ending Repeats

3 Weeks Has Passed And As Normal Y/N Would Prepare Basic Meals Instead of that First Big Meal they had on the first Day Of School. Ruby has been doing a lot of Studying though tires her out but keeps on going. Weiss And Ruby Relationship as Partners Improved then Since Ruby has been trying to not fall asleep in class and Ruby Overall Respect for Y/N has Increased By Mega Standards as now she see and treats Y/N As Her Best Friend though Not Enough to Be Liked In A Loved Way since Ruby isn't all that Smart in that Department but They get along with each other Amazingly so even If Ruby Starts to be Embarrassed when she stays to close to Y/N Or Yang Teasing Her about Y/N and her Together. Everyone as well get along Great and now considers each other good friends... Well Everyone beside Y/N... Y/N Doesn't Particular Enjoy 2 people In his Team and Team RWBY Being Weiss since he hates Spoiled Brats and How Pathetic Jaune is which he hates and Y/N if ever asked on his thoughts on them then he would go all out and say that He Hates Them for these Reason.

As for now, They are in the Sparring Class with the Matches being Jaune Vs Cardin to which Y/N Already knew who would win and wouldn't watch since all he see is a Pathetic fight that isn't worth his time of watching. A Pathetic Person Vs A Pathetic Person Which means a Pathetic Fight. As Y/N Expected, Jaune completely Lost and didn't even get a single hit in on Cardin with Glynda calling the match and gives advice to Jaune and Dismiss Class after the Lunch Bell Goes Off. Team JNPY and Team RWBY would grab their lunch and sit at the table and Nora starts to tell her weird dream to everyone which I may say.... was a complete Lie. 

Nora: So Here we were in the forest in the Complete of Night.

Yang was paying attention as Blake Was Reading her book which was not the Lewd 18+ One

Nora: We were surrounded as Ursa......DOZEN OF THEM! But they were No Match and in the end Y/N and I took them down and made a bunch Load Of Lien by selling Ursa Skin Rugs.

Y/N Was gonna even Bother saying anything since it will prove no point and will just Continue Drinking on a small Bottle Of Chocolate Milk.

Pyrrha: Jaune...Are you okay?

Jaune who was playing with his food quickly stops and respond.

Jaune: Huh? Oh Yeah Why?

Ruby: it just seem that your not well Okay.

Jaune: Guys. Im Fine seriously, Look!

Jaunes says as he smiles and puts a Thumbs Up.

As He Say this, There were Laughter Behind them.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: W-Who Cardin Winchester? Him? Nah~ He just like to mess around. You Know practical Jokes.

Ruby: He is a Bully.

Jaune: Oh Please, Name 1 time he Bulled me.

Then Pyrrha started to name 3 times he bullied Jaune

Jaune: I Didn't Land Far From the school~

Pyrrha: Jaune, You know if you ever need help then you can just ask.

Nora: Oh! We can break his legs!

Jaune: Guys Really. Its Fine besides he isn't just a jerk to me, He is A Jerk to everyone.

?????: Ow! That Hurts!

Cardin and his gang starts to Laugh

Cardin: Hahaha, I Told you its Rea- Huh?

Then a voice was Only Slightly Heard.

Nora: Y/N?

Y/N: Dark Providence