Chapter 4: Beacon Test

Nora: Coming Through!

Nora said as she was running around and narrowly dodging everyone as she runs back to Y/N Side.

Nora: This is so crazy Y/N! We Are on a flying Bus.

Y/N: We been in the air for more then 2 hours Nora, Its a Airship not a Bus.

Pyrrha: Y/N Is Right Nora.

Nora: Awww Why did you side with me.....

Nora starts to complain but Pyrrha would just Chuckle as Y/N Ignore Them and went to find a sit in the corner with the most shade.

Pyrrha would of noticed this and followed him.

Pyrrha: You really enjoy shades don't you. 

Y/N: Its just more comfortable then having the sun being blasted in the eyes. 

Pyrrha: That I agree as well.

Y/N: ... Where is Nor-

Suddenly He looks up after hearing multiple crashes and yelling from many students as they jump away or be thrown to the sides as a sprinting girl was running around.

Nora: WHOS READY FOR BEACON AND BREAKING GRIMM LEGS! I AM! HAHAHAHA!

Y/N: Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Yes?

Y/N: Did Nora Entered My Room when I Went away to grab shopping this morning?

Pyrrha: Ah.....Wait you did allow her to enter your Room No?

Y/N would Sigh as he puts his Hoodie On And blend in with the Shadows.

Nora this morning, Entered Y/N room and took his Sweets he was keeping away from Public eye or more like Nora Eyes However, Nora seem to find them and ate them which caused the Sugar Rush To Reach its Peak Right now. There wasn't a lot of them so Her Sugar Rush should run out by........Now.

As soon Y/N thought that then Nora instantly Crashed to the ground and Y/N just watches. Y/N would sink Nora into the shadows and places Nora on the seat beside of Pyrrha so she can rest before they Arrive To The Cliff For their Entrance Exam. Y/N Decided to explore this ship since he would have no need to stay hidden since he already Could tell by the Potential in this ship and how most of them didn't even seem to be completely trained, Y/N knew that majority of these people will Not Pass. As Y/N was walking around the ship or the Other Side and looks outside the Mirror, Someone started to speak to him.

????: Hello Hoodie Man!

Y/N would turn his head slightly signaling he is Listening.

????: It would Seem that the last People We Spoke too doesn't seem to be the best Start for my Dear Baby Sister here.

Y/N: ....

????: Yang! Please... We Disturbing him....

Yang?: Oh Phewie, He seem to Bored! As you can tell, Im Yang! This is My Sister Ruby.