Chapter 9: Mail From An Old Friend

1 Week and 6 Days Has Passed of The Argument and the Reunion of Team RWBY Once More. Y/N Is Now with Nora Watching Pyrrha and Jaune training with Jaune Swinging his sword as Pyrrha Instructs him.

Jaune: One day soon, My Semblance will show itself.

Pyrrha: It Will, Keep it up Jaune.

Jaune starts to swing his sword again.

Nora: Are they seriously gonna keeping this up for the entire Day Till School Starts.

Y/N: It Appears they will, Its good that they are Committing to it.

Nora: I Wonder what Team RWBY Is Doing Now....?

Y/N: They said they be In Town for A Bit, Wanna Come with me in town? I Need to Grab some things Im Getting at the Docks.

Nora: Sure!

Y/N And Nora would leave Beacon and would Be walking to the Docks.

Nora: Our Leader is sure a weirdo. He says he will protect us when he is so weak?

Y/N: He Needs time to get Stronger and will need tons of Time before he can even get to Proper Average Strength.

Nora: Well I Doubt he will ever be the strongest, That's your Place Y/N. Im So Glad that we were put on the same time!

Y/N: Same as I, It will be good to Keep an eye on you.

Nora: How about we keep an eye on each Other For Good. 

Nora says as She grabs Y/N Hands.

Y/N: Of Course.

To which Nora Smiled.

Y/N: Seem like we are Here. 

Nora: So Where is this thing your Getting Anyway?

Y/N: From an Old Friend I Met on My Travel.

Nora: Oh! Who are they and what did they get you?

Y/N: That I Dont Know what and who it is Im not to sure of but I do have A Idea of who.

Nora: Aw~.

A Man in a blue sailor Ship Outfit would walk towards Y/N Which was the Captain of the crew.

Captain: Your Y/N Right?

Y/N: Yeah, You Have it? 

Captain: That I Do Son.

The Captain would Hand Over a Mail to Y/N.

Captain: With that Done, Take Care.

The Captain of would of left as Y/N Looks at the Mail as He notice that it was from Vacou Sent By Blain. 

Y/N: Thought it was from Blain but something....Feels Off......

Nora: Hm? Blain? Who's That? Why did she sent you a letter? What's your Relationship with her?

Y/N: I'll Explain Later but for now lets go....

Y/N Said as he walks off but knew something was off with this Mail, Something..... Familiar Was Coming Off it. Y/N couldn't help but take Glances from it. He has a idea of what it is from the Feeling Of Familiarity but Would rather not think it was a Possibility. 

Nora: So Where are we heading?

Nora Belly would Grumble But to the people around them got scared and ran and said "A Grimm Run!" Nora would just Laugh to herself.

Y/N: We are now Heading to a Café Instead....

Nora: Yay!....ah.....hm.....

Nora would now be Silent as she looks at Y/N Back. They Finally Enter the Café and Nora ordered Pancakes With Juice as Y/N Only Ordered Coffee with No Sugar This time which Made Nora even more Quiet and Less Want to Be Loud as she Worriedly Watches Y/N In Silence...