Chapter 12: The Dance (Part 1)

Today In Combat Class. Pyrrha was now going Against The Entire Team CRDL, Speaking of them. They overall Stopped the bullying against Faunus People as well as Jaune. They seem to try to turn a new leaf though Y/N Will Always Hate them. Its Impossible to change Past Mistakes, No matter even if the Very Gods and Faunus and Humankind Forgave them, Y/N Will Never.

So Y/N Is Enjoying seeing Pyrrha Easily Beat them down, It was very Satisfying. Though Surprise There was just enough time for another fight and this is where it becomes a surprise. A Student with Grey Hair that Y/N Remember who was with that Black Hair Girl challenges Pyrrha Despite Her already just fighting. This student name Mercury Black which Made Y/N Eyes to turn slightly to look at him.

Y/N: Black Huh....Hm....

Glynda said that he wouldn't be able to by Pyrrha still not minding would Agree to it. The Fight between Black and Pyrrha was alright to say the least, Black seem to be a leg user but what caught Y/N Ears was from when Mercury kicks Pyrrha Shield another Sound that shouldn't be there came from it. 

Y/N: Does he Have a Metal Leg?

After Pyrrha used her Semblance to Just avoid Blacks attack Mercury would forfeit which Disappointed everyone but mostly Pyrrha. The Bell Rang as now everyone heading out of the Building where Sun Is there waiting and goes towards Blake to see if she wants to go with him to the dance. Which Blake gave Sun a Disappointed look and said that she thought that He of all people could understand that Blake wouldn't want to go to the Dance, But of course Her mind was being Blinded by the Lack of Sleep She gotten by Stayin up In the Library searching for something. 

Y/N Knew of this from his stay In The Library, Y/N Never really Joined his Team in Hanging out for Most of the time since He rather Being Alone like normal or just watching and avoiding the Spot-Light. Y/N Enjoys Sitting either In A Tree or On top of A Building and watch Over People or In The Library When he wants to Read. Meanwhile, Blake left The Dorms annoyed who would Head to the Library to find more Information Of The Move Of The White Fang. Then a Knock was at the door with Weiss Answering it to see Jaune who had no guitar and would just ask whether Weiss will Accompany Him to the Dance.... To Which Failed as Weiss Declined Jaune Invitation and A Bit Later, Jaunes started to Train with Pyrrha but would Casual Be Defeated as Jaune Started to talk how Weiss rejected him to the Dance and say how Pyrrha would Certainly get tons of guys inviting her and Jaune Leaving to go on a walk.

Meanwhile Another Group was talking about the Red Hair Spartan. Mercury was Explaining how Pyrrha Fought and how to deal with her and Adds her to a List of Dangerous People. Then A Name of Y/N Would Come Up.

Cinder who was the black hair Girl would look at Her Green Hair Companion Emerald.

Cinder: And The Last One, Y/N L/N.

Emerald: We weren't able to find a lot about him Besides his Semblance of controlling Shadows.

Cinder: Explain.

Mercury: He seem to be able to Restraint People but somehow controlling Their Shadow or Restrain And Throw them Off the Ring with Multiple Black Hands that rise from either His shadow or his enemies or Any-where that has a Dark Area.

Cinder: Hm... He seem to need Darkness to be able to do it which could be the reason why he Always wear a Jacket and be Prepared for it.

Mercury: However, There's More which will be Useful That might Bring him down.

Cinder Looks towards Mercury. Mercury would then Look At Emerald who brings up a Picture of a Book.

 Mercury would then Look At Emerald who brings up a Picture of a Book