Chapter 10: Food Fight! (Fun Short Chapter)

As A Day come to its end for Y/N, Everyone would now be eating Lunch in the Cafeteria With Everyone chatting as Nora has been Throwing Food at Yang to which Yang Ate it in Mid-Air. Till a loud Bang Happen which came from a certain Red Riding Hood slam the large Book onto the Table with a big smile.

Ruby: My Dear Sister, My Dear Friends and Ah....Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Yang: Well this should be good. 

Ruby: As your leader, I Had An Idea. Its the last day of Break for a new semester Start and lets work together with Team JNPY To have the most fun time then anyone had IN ALL TIME!

Ruby Would say with a extremely Happy Tone.

Yang: I always start my Semester with a Yang. Get it guys. a Yang, Am I Right or am I ri- Ow.

Nora would of thrown a Apple to Yang which stopped her from continuing saying back puns But yang throws back as they kept throwing food food at each other.

Weiss: Did you steal my Binder?

Ruby: By you mean my Superuper Dooperoop Fun Plan.

Weiss: Hey, I Never said that you ca-

A Cream Pie would someone appear as it was now in Weiss Face.

Y/N: Where did you even get that from Nora?

Nora: Ehehehe......

Weiss: I Have a suggestion. On today of all Days why not do a new beacon Tradition, right here int he Cafeteria.

Ruby: A Tradition?

Yang: Dad Mentioned this.

Blake: What are we doing?

Weiss: Its a FOOD FIGHT! You ready!

Weiss says as she has 2 apples in her hands.

Pyrrha: Its Your Call Leader.

Jaune: Okay, You Guys are On.

Y/N: Seem like I Have To Join....

Only A Minute has Passed as Everyone ran out of the Cafeteria as Only Team RWBY And Team JNPY was left there with Multiple Tables are Stacked together with Team JNPY on them.

Team RWBY: Yeah!

Nora would suddenly kick up the watermelons and kick them towards Team RWBY With Yang using Chickens are her gloves to hit the watermelons. Blake used Very Stale Bread Sticks and hit the Incoming watermelons Away. Yang used the same Chickens as Projectiles and sent them at Jaune Knocking him back with Pyrrha charging and clashing with Blake with the same Breadsticks. 

Weiss grabbed a Entire Sword Fish and Enchant it with Aura and charges Nora who had a Watermelon at the end of the Metal Bar as a hammer and clash with Weiss But Then Weiss had to dodged by the Army of Celeries that was sent at her By 10s of Shadow Hands By Y/N and thrown straight Towards her as Ruby came in with a Plate and hit them away with Weiss Pushing Ruby out of the way from more Celeries from coming towards here.

Ruby Used the same Plate to push her off giving her Extremely Speed and also using Said Plate as a Board skiing on the Ground Towards Y/N and dodging His Shadow Hands Attempted to Hit her With Stale Bread Projectiles but In the End, Y/N Disperse in the shadow dodging Ruby Attack However A Shadow Hand would of Came From Under Ruby catching her off Guard and Hitting Her into the Air with a Meat Leg with Nora coming from the Air and slamming her hammer at Ruby and Destroying The Ground and Table. 

Yang went Towards Y/N and slam a Kick Towards Him Which Failed By Y/N Blocking It Then Ruby got got up and grab a can and throw it in the air and use her Semblance to go faster and jump, Grabs a Pole and throw it into the Can making it Splash Everywhere.