Chapter 7: Jaune Ending Of His Start.

2 Days Has Passed since Y/N Learnt of how did Jaune Entered The school, Jaune Stopped Hanging out with the Crew and Did his Own Thing With Cardin Team. Nora wanted to talk with him But Y/N explained that till Jaune Grows a backbone then Y/N Refuse to Socialize with that Coward. Y/N Had No Respect For Jaune which has Grown A lot more when Jaune just Gave Into Cardin Games. Team _NPY, Team RWBY and Team CRDLJ was now walking in their Groups with Jaune being forced to stay with Cardin. The Teams had to enter the Forever Fall Forest.

Glynda Would Explain to the teams on the reason on why they are here which is To collect enough Sample Of Red Sap for Professor Peach to Supply Her with enough To Keep Conducting her Subject as well Personal Experiment. Once Glynda finish Speaking, Y/N Walked Off as Nora Follows him as she Skips by his side with Team RWBY As Well Follow Y/N Direction, Pyrrha would look at Jaune as He looks back but turns and walk with Team CRDL that Caused her to "Sigh" As Pyrrha Catches up to Team RWBY and Her Team.

Jaune collected multiple Jars for Jam for Cardin with Cardin drag Jaune to a small hill that's overlooking Everyone. Y/N Collecting A Few jars of Jam to cook with but instead of giving it to Nora, He places it in the Shadow.

Nora: Aw! Why aren't you passing any jars to me!

Y/N: I Gave you one but you ate the entire thing.....

Nora: Not my fault That it was made to be Eaten!

 Meanwhile with Jaune and Cardin, Jaune Notice Cardin was Staring Daggers at Y/N and also looking at Pyrrha which Confused him. With Cardin explaining His plans to Jaune about throwing the jam at Y/N and Pyrrha and releasing The Wasp Towards them and then giving Jaune the Jar of sap and tell him to Throw it at Y/N and explains that as soon as he throws it, Grab another and  throw it at Pyrrha. Jaune who pulled back her arm to throw it at Y/N But would starts to Resist......He.....couldn't do it to his Team-mates and throw it back at Cardin which hit him. This action shocked Cardin and his team with Them grabbing Jaune and Cardin throwing A Fist in Jaune Face and was prepared to attack more till a Ursa came Roaring out of No-Where and scaring Team CRDL and ran away besides Cardin and Jaune and strike Cardin and ignore Jaune. This is because Cardin had the Jam on him which Attracted The Grimm like a Bear To The Bees Nest for its Honey. Team _RDL Ran into Yang who Lifted him up for and asked him on why the hell did they ran into her which They explained A Grimm came out of No-Where and started to attack Cardin Back There. 

Ruby acting fast to the sudden Situation will tell Everyone their Roles.

Ruby: Yang, Go Get Professor Goodwitch. Blake Go with her As well.

Pyrrha: Nora, Y/N- Wait Where is Y/N?!

Nora would be confused as she turns to her Left but see that Y/N wasn't with her.

Nora: He was here just a second Ago?

Pyrrha: Then Nora Go with Blake and Yang. 

Ruby: Yeah, Pyrrha And Weiss Follow me. Lets Go Help Jaune.

Meanwhile Cardin keep trying to get up and run away with the Grimm being faster and Hitting him back Down.

Pyrrha, Ruby and Weiss who just Arrive saw that Cardin was able to Be Strike Down by the Grimm but Jaune Appearing and blocking the attack which Saved Cardin which surprised them and was prepared to attack to help but Pyrrha saying "Wait" And decides to see how Jaune handle himself. Jaune Faught alright with the Grimm and With the final Move, Jaune chops it head off after Pyrrha used her semblance to more Jaune Shield upwards to block the Strike from the Now Decapitated Grimm.

Ruby: Ah...What?

Weiss: How did you?

Pyrrha: Well... Ruby has her speed, You have your Glyphs. My Semblance is Polarity.