Beast Feast Beauty

Dedicated to Fuccking_you. Thanks for reading my story :) Hope

I don't put you on the spot for dedicating <3 :)

Ashley's pov

When we were home, I helped Eliza cook dinner. It reminded me of when me and mommy would be in the kitchen and I'd help her. The worst part was Eliza called me her "Little Helper", that's what mommy called me, once upon a time...

She didn't let me handle the knives, she cut up the chives, cauliflower, and split the potatoes. She takes a casserole dish bowl, setting it to the side. "My little helper will you please butter the bowl and put the cauliflower in the water pot?"

I nod. "Yes mistress,"I take the chopped cauliflower and let it go into the boiling water pot, then take a can of PAM non-stick butter spray. Eliza kisses my head, "May I cut the baguette?"

She thinks about it for a moment, looking at me with a worrisome face. "Alright baby," I walk to the side where the baguette is, the table's so far and the bread wasn't close. I am walking uncomfortably, there is stickiness and my juices between my legs built up so when I walked a little would drip down my leg. My mistress wouldn't let me wear panties inside her home, it's a rule about living here, only when I set foot out the pent house I can wear them.

I could feel myself gushing as I leaned over and reached the baguette. I overflow with juices, thick, creamy and sloppy. "Mom-Mistress!" I gasped, my legs shut together.

Eliza takes me in her arms, "You're going in my room, looks like my baby needs to be cleaned."

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Fuck the food, it can wait." We are in her room, and the scary part is all my art work is around her room, the buyer's always been anonymous. All I had on was a sweater dress I put on, when I came back from the store, she pulled it up, my sex was revealed. "legs spread wide, knees bent." she takes a black thick rope, tying my wrist to the bed post.

My knees are bent, and I'm spread. Eliza's fingers grazed over my slippery ad sloppy sex. "Mommy..." I moaned. What's wrong with me? Why have I been thinking of my mother lately since Eliza's came into my life? Was she resembling the love, care and discipline of my mother and what she gave me? When I was at Eliza's French mansion I dreamed of mommy.

My face twisted in disgust with myself. "You've found your kink baby," she didn't sound surprise, or disgusted in fact her head lowered lapping up creamy juices from me. "Yes, mommy's here." she merely embrace something I was still confused about. I love this woman even more because anything I am or do she lovingly accepted it.

She licked, tongue swirling, sex driving. My stomach contracted, my legs thrash, but Eliza rubs my stomach calming me. "Stay still, calm down don't do anything rash I want you relaxed."

"Yes!" my back arched. "This is wrong, it's disgusting that I just said mommy and you should be mad."

Eliza shook her head. "No, Ashley it's not wrong because for once not only are you discovering BDSM but you are finding yourself, your own fetishes and kinks... You must embrace who you are or you'll never be yourself."