Black House (old Unedited Chapter)

(this a scene that never made it in the book so I thought you guys could read it.  But to let you know,  it just wasn't good enough and it's kinda alternative ending), 😘

Ashley's pov

After receiving one too many letters from Eliza I had put an end to it and agreed to meet her at an coffee house. But I could not decide what the hell to wear, I was swollen and pregnant like a whale.

I looked through my closet and found a little black dress that could suit my pregnancy. I grabbed a pair of black stilettos and took out my tan trench coat. My hair pulled back in a bun and then I left my apartment after calling as Uber.

I was so anxious about meeting her after all these months but within me held an anger and pain. But I had to hold onto the promises from my dreams that I had with her and my children. It was all coming together now, I had twins.

Not too long after what seemed like a twenty minute drive I arrived at Black House. I got out slowly to what seemed like I was attending my own funeral.

I walked into the coffee shop with my heart beat excelerating so hard and fast. "Ms. Black!" and there was the old voice of Ansel. I smiled when I located his voice and him alone. I hugged him.

"It's so good to see you." I kissed his cheek.

"The same, Ms. Robinson is upstairs-- She's been through a lot and waiting."

I nodded then followed his instructions going upstairs. Up the spiral stairs like the first time we met-- She came down those spiral stairs waiting to be painted by me.

Tears threatened my eyes at last I was up the steps where she'd been drinking a glass of sparkling water with a wedge of lime. When I saw her I walked back down the steps. "no Ashley please come back!"

I stopped in my tracks. I walked back up knowing I was in trouble. "It's Ms. Black." I walked back up the stairs and saw her sitting again. I wanted to keep it formal because going by names was just as bad as calling her "baby"

She was pregnant as well! And I thought I was huge, no she was bigger than my yet pregnancy became of her and suited her well. I walked across the room and took a seat with her. "you're pregnant Ash-- Ms. Black."

"So are you Ms. Robinson." I didn't look at her anymore. "it's becoming-- let's get down to why I'm really here."

She tried to touch my hand while it lie on the table but I snatched it back. "Ms. Black I need you."

"What do you need me for?" I asked.

I heard Eliza sniffle so my eyes focused on her. Her hands came down on the table in anger. "Ashley I didn't leave you alone! I love you, I would never leave you ever!" she snatched my hand, kissing it. "I was taken-- by my ex Alex. He crashed into us on purpose the night we left your father's house when I did what I did. He stole us and raped us both!" she yelled.

I didn't believe her. I didn't want to but I saw flashing lights meeting her car that night and blacked out. "why would he do this?"

"He was my ex dominant years ago, he found me and made me who I am, he was crazy. He gave you a pill did he not?"

And it all came back now...

I was fed a pill forced down my throat. Alex did those things to me and made me do things I didn't like. "no." She did this to us though.

"Bee made me tell the truth so that you'd hate me, it's true." She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

I hissed at Eliza. She was too many things, Eliza wasn't even her name probably. I couldn't feel bad about what happened to her and or give a damn how she got pregnant. She ruined my life. "who are you, if not Eliza Robinson?"