Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!

(It's fvcking ELIZALEY!)

3 weeks later...

ELIZA POV

"I don't know what the fuck to wear, nor say or do!"  Ashley bursts. "why can't you just fucking tell her not to do this! I can't go out and fucking look all those rich cunts in the eyes and be alright Eliza!"

"We must Ashley, we want the world to know we're still on top of things and get back to life, the doctor said so after all, this ball is also a good chance for us to get your name out there. You've made a lot of beautiful paintings and sculptures since we've came to this house." I told my worrying girlfriend. 

Instead she doesn't listen, her pregnant woman hormones take over her for the worse. She rolls her eyes and walks away from my grasp on her wrist. "fucking rich people," Ashley mumbles under her breath. 

I am feeling hella disrespected by her right now. "excuse me young lady?" my dominant side is now revealing herself, she is not in the mood to be pushed around by some puny little blonde brat. "get back here and say sorry." I had an assortment of toys, items all meant for punishment. 

She hadn't came back instead she walked around stomping with her arms crossed. She goes downstairs to raid the kitchen as she grabs peanut butter and rotisserie chicken. She's ignoring me. "go away, I can't stand you right now." she spat nonchalantly. 

I now had enough. My Mistress peaks through, lingering then bursting like a volcano. I pull her long blonde locks back and make her face me although not too harsh. "look here, Slave." her eyes are now glazed with fear. "I know you are going through a very emotional time but you will show me the utmost respect before disrespecting me like that. Go into your room now, tie your hair back and I want you fully naked. You have five minutes."

Ashley's breathing is very fast. "yes Mistress." she scatters away from the kitchen. I put the peanut butter and chicken away-- Hormone foods. I go to the basement where there is a chest full of my things, just a few whips and such. I took her paddle. The one specially made for Ashley with the jewels on it. Then I take the 18'' inch flogger. I go back up the stairs into the room seeing her finish tying her hair back. She's stark nude in front of me and her hair is lazily braided back but just good enough.