Burnerz On Every Block

Three months later

Eliza POV

I was big enough now, I was very much indeed pregnant. Crazy Alex's sperm was potent and I couldn't accept it but evidence was here before me. I was big for five months pregnant, how was I supposed to carry out my plans if I'm fat and waddling around like a penguin?

But you think I'm gonna run and be someone's bitch? Hell no, never. That's not me. I'll face this problem and get this over with. Watch me. 

"Eliza?" it was Marie, the friend I made here during my time at Dom Angelov. She was a very sweet girl, she reminded me of Ashley. She was so creative. 

"Marie come in," I plead in a hoarse voice. She can in with water and lemon wedges wearing a smile on her lips on a place of horror passing my door. She is wearing a bright white pencil skirt and a white gauze sweater and pale pink flats. 

"Time?" I couldn't know. There wasn't any clocks around the house, not a single phone around that wasn't monitored for my use and the Sun dial we kept was old and rusty. Unreadable in fact. 

She sat at the edge of the bed nearest to me and was very close. 

She pulled out a burner, looking at the time. "it's 12:01, November 24th, Thanksgiving Eliza." she whispered very quietly in front of me. I marveled at the burner phone. 

"May I please use this?" I begged her, taking her by the wrist with longing tears and eyes. "I have to call my girlfriend please!"

"Eliza of course I'd slip into bed with you for a bit," her voice changed an octave of two up more. I forgot we had cameras down upon us. At least one in each room and three in larger rooms like the ball room in the back of the house or kitchen. 

She took off her shoes slipped under the blankets with me. She passed me the phone slowly and looked into my eyes as we both lain on our sides facing each other. I fluffed the pillows. "now you only get two minutes okay? I only have enough for two calls on there to be untraced." warned Marie. 

I nodded. I pressed the numbers under the covers to Ashley's number and prayed to God that she'd answer. I snuggled closer to Marie to look natural. I fluffed the pillow once more before placing the phone under my ear that was on the cool pillow. "hello?" thank you Jesus!

I wanted to cry but it'd look wrong if I did over the camera. It took me sometime to speak, my voice was shaky in the realization when it hit me to hear her voice. "b-baby I have to be really quiet but it's me Eliza for real, I only have a few. I'm going to tell you all I know, this is an untraceable burner phone a friend let me use. Paper and pen right now."

"Okay baby-- Good God I miss your voice so much. We're looking for you right away sending out search parties and the whole world is aiming for you." she said crying as she was telling me the news about myself. Another voice appeared. "is that her? My baby?" it was my mama behind her. 

"Give that damn thing to me girl," I had knew my mother snatched the phone from Ashley. This was not the damn time to now want to be a good mother to me. 

"Mama give the damn phone back to Ashley, you're wasting my time."

"I can't baby, I'm so sorry that I did this to you--"

"Mama put the fuckking phone back to Ashley on speaker phone." I hissed, trying to keep my voice low. My mama had still been blubbering but Ashley was there.

"Tell  me where you think you are honey." Ashley plead over the phone.

I tried to think quickly but serve my memory right. "I'm in Russia, at a place called "Dom Angelov, in Siberia... Um my name is Melissa Campbell and Alex is going by a "Mr Campbell."He's running for Mayor in Siberia."