A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.

Dedicated to XxCrystalHeartX thank you so much for being a great fan of my book.

Warning I wrote this chapter only seeing out of because I have an infection in my right eye so I can't see so well but the left one is working just fine. Guys hope and pray this eye gets better because using two is better than one and that helps me write faster the more I see! Excuse any mistakes in this chapter because of the infected right eye my loves.

Ashley's pov

I was shaking and anticipating her every move. It been a moment since she asked me which did I want first. "I'll--"

"Too slow baby!" Eliza took my hands, laying my body across her knees, she lifted my skirt and ripped the scanty panties off.

"That hurt babe!" I mewled, kicking my feet and trying to break away but her arm held me down.

"A lot more will hurt baby girl, you asked for this," she kissed my forehead. I heard her open something; The clattering! I could feel her lean over me to get something then felt something cool and wet drizzle onto my sex, I jumped like a cat. "Relax baby, it's only a little lube-- I know I don't use this on you often." who the fuck carries lube in their car? Wait, only she does!

I relax as she massages it into me then apply more onto me, I moan letting my head hang to rest. I feel her playing with me, probably look to see how healthy and okay it is to begin. "Did you--"

"Yes I put some sanitizer on, I wouldn't let anything happen to you," Eliza giggles. "As your domme I am in charge of taking care of ALL of you, and making sure everything is healthy."

Eliza begins with one finger, while making small circles on my pearl. "More mistress!" I begged. Eliza's hand landed quickly on my right cheek, causing it to sting on my behind for quite some time. That's when all four fingers were in and her thumb was sticking out.

"She's ready..." Eliza said to herself. Then finally taking her thumb, I feel full down there. "Beautiful!" she marveled at her fist inside of me, softly playing around her hand at me. I felt it go in and out slowly. My hips buck wildly for more and this feeling was all new.

"Mistress I need more of your hand please, deeper please."She holds me down with one hand will taking the other inside me deeper and much faster. A bulge fills my tummy, and it's so exciting that I will come for her. I push my body down, devouring her hand until it's half way there to her elbow.

She keeps it in for a moment until she take her hand out. "That wasn't bad," she laughs, kissing my forehead again. "Good girl, good baby." Eliza praises me.

I began to get up but she pushes me back down. "You still get a spanking for raising your voice at me and demanding."

"Yes mistress, I'm very sorry though!" I apologize, trying to get out of mommy giving me a punishment, but that just won't do.

"Nice try princess, mommy forgives you but you still have to take it like all the other little girls do."

I lay down and relax for her, and about thirteen swats at my ass later...

I see something bright coming from the windows and the car hurls. I black out falling asleep, thinking about Eliza.

(Let's say about 16 hours later in the morning with Chloroform..)

Still Ashley pov

I wake up with this strange feeling inside of me, it was quite filling but even stranger was I heard panting. I woke up, with a stranger who was not indentifyed thanks to my blurry vision but I could see brown hair and pale skin. "Who are you? Where am I? What are you doing?" I tried to move but I was in chains.