Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)

A/N: Hey darlings it's Brianna, I know you guys haven't heard from me in a while.This is a Halloween edition for you all, don't expect anything to be too scary but it's gonna be seriously cool though. Also this takes place in an AU (Alternative Universe, this is not based in the book, this special is as if Ashley and Eliza were still together before Alex got into the picture and went batshit crazy)

Eliza's pov

We were in our pent house getting ready to Halloween, but the party I was throwing at Nate's house didn't start until 10:00. Kids that lived throughout the neighborhood would always come by my place because every Halloween I gave out the most candy and was prized #1 adult to give out the most candy. The winner was given a Target shopping card with seven hundred dollars on it .

I always gave it to the kid I thought had the best costume. "Babe, you found a costume yet?" I asked. Damn this girl takes longer than me to get dressed, it's been an hour. I bought her seven different costumes. They were all sexy too: A playboy bunny, magician's assistant, a sexy Dorothy, Baby Doll from Sucker Punch, Red Riding Hood, a siren and a witch.

I was Akasha from Queen of the Damned. She stammered. "I-I'm coming b-babe!" I walked into her room, which she had got used to sleeping in. I walked into her room to find her in her underwear, shaking quite scared and vulnerable. "I'm sorry I'm not ready!" she trembled.

I walk to her where she is standing. "How about I take position," I take her by her shoulders and lightly push her down on her bed. I look at the clear bags of costumes. I close my eyes and ennie meanie minie moe, it all out. My finger landed on the witch costume. I pick the bag up, taking the dark foot length dress out. "Stand love."

She took with her arms up, waiting for me to put the dress over her as it did. It came down to her feet and fitted like a glove, it also draped like a gown, and the sleeves were incredibly long. She looked just absolutely gorgeous. Next I help her put on her make up. I wanted her to look simple, she was already wickedly beautiful already. I put matte red lipstick on her lips them applied a cat eye and mascara.

I help her put her spider web gloves on, black boot heels and hat with a veil on. Even with her heels on she's still so short, I kiss her forehead. "Eliza you didn't have--"

"Shush, I don't want to be late and look at you-- You're beautiful!"

We go into the kitchen/ living room, I watch her sit on a stool and drink water until we get knock on the door with a few monotone voices saying "Tricker Treat!" knowing they really meant 'trick or treat'. I had my box of gift bags for each child. I open the door, there are five children. I spot two female twin witches, a little boy in a fox costume with fake blood all over his body, A little girl as She-Hulk and probaly her brother but a little boy as the Hulk. The kids were about 6-7 years old.

For boys, they either had a blue or green gift bag with a $50 dollar gift card to aeropostale, Twix candy bars, Hershey's kisses, two Hershey's full bars of cookies and cream Hershey, then plain chocolate then a white glow in the dark Casio G-Shock watch. I always switch up each year, last time it was Hover Boards and a $100 dollar gift card to game stop.

For the girls this year they had pink or gold gift bags that came with a Claire's $50 dollar gift card, the same candy as the boys and a plain golden charm bracelet with a small packet of 20 twenty charms. I thought I couldn't decide which charms to put on the bracelet, so I bought so many charms in each bag for them to decide. Not all 6-8 year old little girls want a shopping bag charm or a little shoe, there were tom boy little girls or some that were into sports, so I put little sports charms in there, ponies, shoes, small shopping bag charms, then the alphabet because it's hard to remember who lives in which floor of the pent. Though it was a little girl who was my favorite that lived throughout the building with her father, her name was Darcy. Darcy is fighting with diabetes, but it became so bad that she's now in her room for a very long time, possibly one day Darcy will get better and get off her machine.