Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams

Dedicated to JADA01 thanks for liking my story darling, hope you can stick with me and the story. <3 !

A Week Later After Graduation...

Ashley's POV

(In JFK airport)

Dylan and I waited for our flight as we were eating cheese bites from the Auntie Anne's food shop and drank cherry flavored juices. I got on Oovoo with my dad and Ms. Honey, video call. "Hey honey!" my dad said, answering the call.

My dad and Ms. Honey were in his bed together, yet they had clothes on. "Hey dad, hi Ms. Honey!"

"Hey Ashley, good morning love." she smiles as she snuggled up with my dad.

"Still going on the trip with Dylan?" dad asked. 

I nodded and stood up to show him all around the airport and then bought Dylan into the camera's view. "Oh, hi Ben!"  Dylan waved his hand at the phone.

"Hey son, so happy to know you're getting a great job out there and seeing your family, but make sure my little girl is safe and happy, if she isn't you know it won't be pretty." dad threatened.

Dylan laughed. "Yes sir I know, I will take very good care of Ashley she's in good arms you already know."

My phone beeped indicating our plane is here. "Alright daddy we gotta go, I'll text you when we're in Florida, okay?"

He nodded. "Alright princess, have a safe flight." 

I blew him a kiss then ended the call with him, we walk straight to the gates until I was stopped by growling. What was that? Something kept bumping into my foots. I turn around and seen nothing until I looked down. 

It was a muddy brown puppy. "Well hello little guy; Are you lost?" 

The puppy whimpered. I crouched to look at the dog, it looked up at me and I realized it was Gia. Oh shit, the poor baby. I picked  the dirty dog up and swaddled her in my jacket. "Oh Gia baby, you're still alive after all this time?" I asked.

Gia just looked up. She was in such a bad condition, but no one stole her and she made it and she was just a little baby. "It doesn't matter, as long as you're with me, mama Liza didn't take you when she just left out of the blue."

Gia shook her head slowly. Damn was she smart. I look to the attendant. "I need a five star first class plane room right now."

The woman looked at me like I was crazy. "As if you have that type of money."

I flicked out my card in her face. "I said now, my dog just found me and I can't bring her on the middle class plane with a thousand people on here will attendants will tell me to get ride of her or put her on the back where the chicks, dogs or pet Iguanas are!"

The lady jumped and swiped my card. "Approved, enjoy your first class flight Ms. Black!"

I gave her a fake smile. "C'mon Dylan, let's hurry." We left our original gate and to the other where the first class plane was, it was three sections for three host, we just so happen to have got the last one before someone else took that space before us. I carried Gia through the bridge to the last plane room. Dylan took a seat while I took Gia to the bathroom to give her a bath. 

There were complementary soaps, towels, shampoos, bath liquids, oils, candles and normal dog shampoo with hair caps and a blow dryer.  I run luke-warm water for Gia, and place a towel before the tub so when I bend down the water splashing on the floor won't make it slippery. When it's almost like a bubble bath but not quite to the height it was supposed to be for a human, it was just right because she was so small.