Got My Heart goin' XO

Eliza's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about anything but how Ashley gave me that mind blowing orgasm. I had to pull myself together though, her friends were here and we were here to celebrate Valentine's day which just so happened to be her mother's birthday as well.

Ashley kissed me on the lips with a quick peck. "Shall we?" I clasp my hands together.

"We shall!" Ashley squealed. We all sat by the park table around cake. I watch as Maddie light the candles on the cake. I'm happy I warned her friends early to not eat too much cake because we're going to the amusement park, we'll have funnel cake , cotton candy and lots of other junk foods.

We hadn't sang happy birthday, more so just lit candles a silent memorial of Ashley's mother. After a minute or two of silence Ashley blew them out. "Happy birthday mom..." a broken voice Ashley croaked. I watch as a tear roll down from each eye.

I pull her into my arms, kissing each tear and hugging her close to me. "Shh baby, it's okay," I kiss her forehead. "I love you."

She nodded and kissed my cheek. "I love you too, mama would have loved you as well."

She went to take the knife to cut the cake but I quickly take it from her. She's still my submissive, I can't go as far as to even risk her having anything sharp near her in her hands. I cut the cake for everyone; Serving on a saucer plate. We ate and converse about how our morning started, from morning to negotiating deals between me and Boris doing a merging deal on our businesses. Which went very well; Though these business affairs would not be further explained because today was not about work. But our significant others.

Paul sighed. "Can we get to the get on now?" he lifted his glass of champagne. "The activities for fuck's sake baby!" This guy is such a kid at heart.

"What are you talking about?" Ashley questioned.

I smirk. "We are all going to the amusement park, I hope you're ready?"

Ashley gasped. "Babe are you serious?" her hands went over her mouth.

I straightened my face. "As serious as can be babe!" I laughed. "Can we go, I'd like to have an amazing day with my lady."

She nodded. "Of course." With that we left, walking down the stairs as I held the remainders of the cake and carried it on the back of the car next to Gia who had been resting the whole ride since we put her inside the car.

I typed in the destination of where I thought she should go. I had rented a little amusement park that was spacious. Not any water attractions, because it was still to cold for that but had I craved to see my girlfriend in a swimsuit of any kind.

The drive to the amusement park was only thirty minutes long. Oh course it was eight minutes longer because Paul needed to use the bathroom, Paris followed him, staying in for another six minutes. Probably fucking it up in the bathroom. "Baby while we wait for your friends do you want anything from the gas station?"

She shook her head. "To be honest..." she whispered, with her voice softly trailing off into the air.

"Hmmm?" I stare down at my nails in need for a desperate manicure. Maybe tomorrow?

"I'm hungry..." Ashley's voice became lower.

"We're almost there to the amusement park we can get whatever you want there."

She shook her head. "No," she cleared her throat; "I want to eat you out."

I choked on air. "W-What?" I slowly turned my head to her.

She smirked. "I want to taste you my love, I never have tasted you before."

I nodded. "I don't know about that."