Bad Blood

Ashley pov

Lena Dunham as Joni Ex

I woke up on my stomach which was stinging like hell, but I was comforted knowing I was being held by Eliza. I notice she's looking down as me and playing with my hair. "Morning mommy." I straddle her hips, coming for a kiss my hands cup her face as she does the same.

"Morning little one." she kisses me back on the lips and holds me tighter. I stomach rumbles, hurting a bit, I remember to look at my ass. I jump off of her and run to the bathroom to a full body mirror, I turn around but keep my head at the mirror, I see nothing but a blood red and purple ass, blood seeping and streaking. I gasp terrified at the shocking scene, but I wasn't surprised and this time not scared.

"I'll stop because I'm so sorry- Everything I do pushes you away, forgive me Ashley!" Eliza hugged me from behind, making my ass string beyond static shock.

Eliza came in with huge bewildered eyes. "Oh... Mi Amor forgive me, this is all my fault what else can I say, sorry!" she gets on her legs and begans to kiss my dainty feet, and saying words in some French that I wouldn't comprehand.... Like "Mon bébé, mon amour, mon tout!" she repeated again and again by kissing my feet.

I look down at my mistress. "No its okay it's just a few bruises.... And blood, I'm a big girl."

She nodded. "Take a shower with me, I will clean you up and address these wounds as soon a possible." she told me.

I take off the silk creme night gown letting it drop to the bathroom floor. "Yes ma'am."

"Good princess- I'm so sorry I ruined your beautiful little breast." She sobbed, they were streaking with blood, the wounds puffy and red. Her rosy lips wrap around my tiny breast, sucking my wounds and licking over scars making me moan, my breast felt better already.

She moaned, sounding like a cherub's sigh, "Love, allow me to sip, sip between apples of beauty, immortal rare's fine body- What lovely rosen rais'd nip of they pleasure... Pillow breast, suckling flesh Ivory white, I to ravish thee for my lips do hunger." she said, reciting Torough's earlier latest poems, a wonderful poet he was!

She kisses on another, then takes the whole thing into her mouth as both are now covered in her saliva the seeping blood from my breast are gone! I watch her suck at them like a baby. "Torough's huh?" I giggled. I walk away to turn the shower on, I take some lavender soap and a rose bud pink wash cloth. "Come on you gorgeous goddess!" I pull her into the marble black shower.

Lavender soap is already all over me, but the soapy water intervened in my scars. "This is what comes with being my submissive, I'm sorry I hurt you so badly that it's damn brutal but I lost it because of a few scary memories I had."

I nodded. "It's okay." I got on my tippy toes to kiss her forehead. I got the rest of my body cleaned, after that I washed my mistress, head to toe, everywhere. I got on my knees and nipped, kissed and bit at her sex, she was a divine creature that was created by the devil and god... Yes, very fucked up but lovely and as like an angel. She tasted supernal and delicious. I was beatific in all ways with her, she exposed glory I ate from, learned from. She shut her legs closed from my tongue.