Home of The Robinsons

Ashley's POV

(Dream )

I was back here once again at the cave, where was she? I needed her. I missed her. Though this was just a dream it suffice until she came back.  So many things I didn't understand and that I needed her to answer.

"Mommy." I hear the bell like monotone voices of my children. Finally now piecing it all together, I was pregnant and before I had dreams of these two... These are my children! They're mines to love and to keep! I liked them when I met them.

"My darling!" I gasp, clasping my dainty hands together at once. "come please, come to mommy my darlings."

They ran into my arms, I cried into the very tops of their scalps. Kisses, powdering then, over and over into showering kisses. "mommy." the kids had cried themselves and soaking into my dress. "she's gone, she was stolen."

"I know my darlings, I miss her too." I hug them tight to me. They pull away to look me in the eyes as have I looked into their's and smiled.

I wanted to tell them it was going to be okay but how when my ex  girlfriend was kidnapped? How was I going to tell them I had thought of maybe killing them through abortion? or that I had hated their mother with a passion since I had thought she just left me in a warehouse all alone and went to cheat on me with some guy. 

But what common sense did it make when I was thinking this stuff? I was just only thinking about myself, thinking about myself being alone and with no one. My selfishness only meant I truly loved her in my own weird little way I guess.

What didn't make sense was that I was in a warehouse, who the fuck ends up in a warehouse and just leaves their girlfriend there? Eliza has more brains to just kick me out here car but not leave me drugged in a warehouse, that was kidnapper's handiwork it sounds. 

And on graduation day when there was a picture taken by Eliza, she was beaten up badly. Cane marks everywhere and she was wide eyed... She's not a submissive, she never was in spirit. Maybe she was before but she has a dominant heart. She's the kindest soul anyone's ever known as well. Well in control, she was not the one behind this. 

Just her behind the terror of a kidnapper. If shew as all beat up three months ago then very well she must be even more beat up. She could be little to completely dead if she's not saved. I had to be honest.

"She's gone, I don't know when I'll see her or if I may ever see her again." 

She was supposed to be here, Eliza promised she'd be here even if it was just in my dreams now she's not even here. "she has too, she wouldn't never leave us like this mommy." 

She said she'd come back by the third dream, this was the third. She wasn't here.  She wasn't here...

But she wasn't here....

"wake up hoe, welcome home!" yelled an annoying wretched voice to my sensitive ears, causing them to ring a bit. 

The sun shone bright to my eyes causing me to stir in the car seat. "go away." 

"V, get her." Josslyn said in a strong voice. Who was V? V from Orange Is The New Black?

I was smacked sharply on the face. "Is this how you treat a pregnant woman?!" I barked. I was snatched up by a familiar looking African american woman who had sharp definitive features. She rolled her eyes.

 She rolled her eyes