Chapter 4: Whispers in the dark

(Demetrie P.O.V))

After i left Matt trembling in the fetal position i went to the only place i remember that helped me feel peaceful. A small pond with cherry blossoms all around it. It had small worn red benches that looks as if noone has sat on them in years. It was abandond. Peaceful. Perfect. I sit on the peeling bench that was placed right under a cherry blossom tree. I look out across the pond as the sun set. The wind lift the soft pink petals making it look like it was pink petals. I sigh softly and reach up and pull off my hood. I touch the gash on the side of my head and clise my eyes. I didnt hurt. Didnt bleed anymore. All it was now was a reminder of what happened that day. I will get my revenge on Matt. But what about Jay? He let his status get the best of him. At first when i crawled up from the dirt i wanted revenge on both of the boys. But now im conflicted. Did Jay deserve it? He was the one that pushed me into the tree. His action was the one that lead to my death. But. I love him. What wins? Love or revenge. I sigh and shake my head standing up, while i was thinking the sun had disapeared for the night and in its place was the crescent moon, i only had one person on my mind and i intended on seeing him. I quickly make my way through the forest avoiding the willow tree and i pull up my hood as i walked through the streets remembering exactly were i needed to go. It was a large white colored house and His window was the basement window. He had the basement all to himself which always made me smile. I quietly make my way to the rectangular window and tap on it softly. I hear a muffled groan and a thump followed with another groan. I smiled and waited for the basement door to creak open and Jays blonde bed hair pop out. He looks at the window and me and smiles "hey Dem come here" he says in a raspy sleepy voice which makes my hair stand on end. I get up and walk over to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek softly. I smile and bring my lips to his. The usual fight for dominance started and he won like usual. He picked me up and brought me inside and laid on his bed putting me ontop of him and he put the blanket over both of us. i smile and he holds me close "i missed you demetrie. I missed cuddling" he said which was muffled because his face his buried in my shoulder. I chuckled and kissed his cheek "im not going anywhere jay" i said softly as we both fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up to Jay shaking me franticlly "Dem! Wake up my moms coming you need to hide!" he said in a scared whisper i curse and jump up and i hide in his closet quickly. Right as i close the door a knock on his door is heard. I here him pretend to groan and get up and answer the door "Jay. Just because its saturday does not mean you can lay around all day. Its laundry week and i need your clothes" i hear walking and a thump on the closet door making me jump "mom! Ill get my clothes washed. Im 18 i think i can wash my own clothes" he says franticlly. "Who are you and what have you done with my son?" i hear his mom joke as she laughs "fine Jay just get them done" is the last thing i hear and a door close. Jay opens the closet and i pull him in. Its a big closet. But not that big. Jay presses agianst me and i smile as my lips find his. He feel him smile and then kiss back. He wins at the dominance fight and i break the kiss and plant soft feather kisses along his jaw and down his neck. I get to his collar bone and bite it softly. I go to his sweet spot which is near his neck just before his shoulder. He moans softly and i smile and start to suck on his sweet spot. I kiss it softly and break away smirking as the mark starts to turn red meaning it will turn purple. He groans and looks at me "really dem" he says and smiles rolling his eyes playfully. I smile "just a small reminder that your mine" i say softly in his ear making him smile softly "i never doubted it"