Chapter 7: Angel with a Shotgun

Matt p.o.v
I watch Demetrie leave the cherry blossom pond. As soon as hes out of sight i sigh and sit on the ground holding my head in my hands. I didnt want to leave him there, under that willow tree. But i had no choice. I was the running back of the football team. And i had a life. I didnt want to go to prison for murder! I regreted my decision everyday. It ruined my life. Mom became depressed and dad busied himself with work so he wouldnt have to think about his missing son. I could never sleep. I had to quit football because i couldnt focus. Got into drugs to pull myself from the painful reality. I didnt even go to my own brothers funeral. I was too busy with a party. And frankly i couldnt bare to see an empty coffin enter the ground when i new his body was where me and Jay had buried him. I got up from the ground and started walking to the empty beach house mom and dad never used. They decided to give it to me. Because they thought i needed space. I texted 4 guys i knew would take the reality away. They all came over bringing alcohol and drugs. "Hey man whats up" one said. He was called Red. I shook my head "just sick of the reality man. You bring good stuff?" i asked. He smiled and nodded "only the best for you Matt" i smiled and fist bumped him. The other three guys. Bud. Stiff and Mikey. Smiled and greeted me. I let them all in "so what happened this time Matt?" Bud asked in a scratchy voice. I shrugged "had a bad day. I just wanna hang out and forget" he chuckled "well lucky for you we can help with that" he said as they started the first bowl of weed. I sighed as it was passed to me and i started the process of forgetting my troubles.

Demetrie p.o.v
I walked away from the pond Mumbling and glaring at the road ahead of me. I would have my revenge. My brother never liked me. Ever. But i knew how i would get back at him. I pulled my hood over my head and walked to Jays house. Knocking on his door. He opened it a few seconds later and smiled "hey dem how was your walk or whatever you did?" he asked as he let me in. I smiled and kissed him softly "lonely" i said softly in his ear. He smiled and picked me up laying me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and kissed me softly biting my lip. I let his tongue fond its way in my mouth and i blushed softly. He planted small kisses down my jawline and to my neck and sucked on it near my collar bone. Making me moan softly. He smiled and layed next to me holding me close "your a tease." i pout. He smirks and whispers in my ear "just wait until tommorow When my parents leave for 2 weeks to paris" and kissed my cheek. Making me smile. I couldnt wait to spend the next two weeks alone With Jay. Then have my sweet sweet revenge.