Chapter 2: Pain

(jays p.o.v)

my heart stopped,i-it couldnt be him, he...he was dead. i stopped in my tracks and looked at the figure near the woods "you remeber jay? well you will!" it screamed at me but i was already half way to the locker room at that time, i rush in and grab my stuff, i wasnt going to stay here if by some miracle it was him, i turned around and collided with another body, i pick my stuff up off the ground and look up to see his face, my eyes must hav been wider than the moon, i backed up until my back hit a wall and a sank to the ground holding my head in my hands "no,no,no! your not there, your a figmant of my imagination, y-you-" i was cut off by Demetrie scoffing at me "oh jay, im very much real, when you killed me and buried me in the ground, i didnt die...something brought me back, mabye it was my taste for revenge. i dont know but im here baby and im not going anywhere" he chuckled and stepped forward placing his surprisingly warm hand on my cheek. he felt alive, but i saw him hit that tree, i saw im crumple as the blood rushed out of his head and he stopped breathing, i saw it. "Dem?" i said carefully, he kneeled down and smiled, he didnt look dead, excpet for the huge gash on the side of his head i lifted my finger to were i would find his pulse, it was slow and steady i took my hand away "y-your alive...like really alive"  Demetrie modded and smiled a bit, i pulled him close and hugged him tightly "i-im sorry, i shouldve just told him the truth and taken whatever wouldve happened, but i was a doushce and wanted my statusm, i love you, i havent dated a single person since you died, i always thought about what i did, it never left, i had nightmares. stopped sleeping, im so sorry Dem i- i didnt want that to happen" i said holding as tears fell from my eyes, i never wanted loose my Demetrie he hugged back after awhile "i know baby i know, you loved your status, and i get that, but i died because of your selfishness, i- i dont know what im going to do, but im not leaving you, i-i love you to, your face, your lips, your smile is what pushed me to dig out of that hole and get back here, to you, your mine Jay and im going to keep you" he said as he looked at me and brought his lips to mine, i kissed back, sparks ignited threw my body and our kiss heated up, i bit his lip and he let me in just like he used to and our tongues fought for dominance, i won, like usual, i straddled his waist and he smiled through our kisswe both broke this kiss and he smiled at me "i missed you so much Jay" i kissed him agian, i felt good to have my Dem back, he was my world and i never wanted to loose him agian, i dont care what i have to give up to protect him.  

((Authors note)) sorry for the short chapters, but i will be making this book for awhile, i have afew tricks up my sleeve so stick around^^))