Chapter 11: Madness

~Authors note ~ hi everyone! thank you so much for 400 reads on this story! it means so much to me!! "A vengeful love" is almost over which is sad :( but if you guys want me to ill write a prequel about either Demetrie and Jay, or Matt and Jay so let me know! thanks again and i hope you enjoy~~

Jay P.O.V

"Matt Baker was found burned alive this morning at 10 am, when the police were alarmed to a possible forest fire and found the baker family beach house in flames, the boy had lived in the house to give his parents some space after their youngest son Demetrie Baker, went missing, a year of nothing the case was closed and he was deemed 'missing presumed de-"

i flicked the power button on the remote the women disappeared along with the burned house, and the police men where bringing out a body bag, my cheeks were wet with sorrow and my hand shaking, they had showed the house, in spray paint on the lawn were the words i dreaded to see, "I KNOW. AND YOUR NEXT" i knew immediately who it was, who else could it be, i sighed shakily walking to the kitchen, my parents had left again for the weekend so it was just me, but honestly i did not feel safe, at all. Demetrie had found out some how, i thought a moment and immediately cursed at myself "the tree, why did we have to put it on THAT tree" i yelled and sighed resting my head on the counter. "i agree, why did you put it on that tree" i venomous voice almost sang from behind me, i whipped around to see him, "Demetrie. i know your mad, but...you killed your own brother!" i yelled at him, he just laughed and slammed his palm on the table, "oh well then i guess we're even then huh!" he yelled and glared at me, i had no comeback to that, why couldn't Matt just leave things alone that day, we were so happy. "so Jay, how long. how long did you and your boy toy last, you know before i burned him to crisp" he chuckled and walked into the room i was in, making me step back i glared at him as he walked around smiling at my pain. I didnt know this boy anymore. He was nothing but a monster now. I-i just wanted him to go away. I just wanted everything to go back how it was. When he was gone. "You thought i wouldnt do anything when i found out? You thought i wouldnt find out. How stupid so you think i am!" he yelled and slammed his hand against the counter making me juno ever so slightly. He was so different. Almost inhuman.
"Demetrie. Please stop this. Please i never ment to hurt you-" he walked forward swiftly grabbing my neck my eyes going wide with surprise. "Shut up. Im sick. Sick of hearing that. Im sick of all the lies. Im going to kill you. Nice. And. Slow. Youll wish you were burned alive when im done with you." he spat at me. In that moment i could see my life ending. Horribly. So i did what anyone else would do. Kicked him and ran. As i kicked him away he laughed "ill find you! Ill find you. You cant hide from me!" he yelled and laughed. I kept running. Thats all i could do. All i could ever do was run. Its what ive been doing. I realised now that Demetrie was clouded with the sweet thought of revenge. It consumed him and made him angry. He was now a malicious creature bent on making everyone suffer. I couldnt let him do this. He would just keep hurting people if i died. If he killed me i wouldnt be able to put him to rest. It was time for him to die. It was time for me to let him go.