Chapter 10: i draw the line

Demetrie p.o.v.

That's why i was awaken.

To see what had become...

Of them.

I had been awaken to see that the one person i ever truly loved. Cared more about someone else, they met here after i died. He lied to me! I slammed my fist in the tree right where the heart was. It didn't do much but make a soft thud sound and shake the tree a bit. A new anger had formed inside of me. I had never felt it before. It burned inside me like a wildfire. He lied to me. They killed me for being gay, when Matt and jay were hooking up the entire time! I stormed off back to get some answers. And i wasn't going to ask nicely. Walking along the streets i didn't care who saw me anymore. people looked back and frowned as if trying to remember a lost face, that's exactly what i was,a lost face with nothing left to lose. making my way to a store i looked around for the tools i needed, a lighter, some rope, paint and a gun. the man didn't question me as i picked out a nice handgun and payed him for all the items which was odd, i smiled as i walked to the path that would take me to Matt's house, i didn't care how much havoc i caused, i was almost done here, and i wasn't going to go back six feet deep with out my revenge, reaching the beach house i grabbed the last thing i got, a can of gas. i busted the door down and chuckled with a vile tint to it as the liquid started pouring from the can walking up the stairs with the can spilling i found my brother. actually sober for once, "hi Matt, ready to tell me what you did yet, why you really killed me!" i yelled throwing the can at him, he blocked it, a loud thud split the silence as it hit his arms making him fall to his knees "i-i never meant to kill you Dem! you know that! it was an accident" he screamed in protest, i played with the lighter flicking it on and off "it'd be a shame if i dropped this now wouldn't it, i mumbled pretending to drop it earning a shout from him as he flinched, i laughed and looked at him "you lied to me, you damn hypocrite, you made a big mistake." i said with an icy tone, smiling as i walked forward grabbing him and tying him to the chair with the thick rope i had acquired from my shopping trip, he screamed in protest as i lit a small piece of paper "oh dear the flame is getting awful close to my hand, i don't think i can hold on much longer" i said with a fake distress, as tears wet Matt's face, his protests was just music to my ears, and i smiled as i let the paper slip from my fingers, seeing his eyes widen, as the flame raced up the gasoline slowly burning the chair he was tied to, it licked his legs until he screamed in pain, it slowly crawled up his body until the cries had ceased, the flame parting slightly to show a burned, charred body, right down to the bone. chuckling i walked from the house as the fire started to find the rest of the flammable liquid, on the grass i took the spray paint and wrote the words  knowing he would understand, "I KNOW. AND YOUR NEXT"