Chapter 15 Dating 2 princesses & march of an army

Y/N P.O.V.

After winning another civil war, my life got more spicy because of two princesses coming to my home. I also kinda thought of founding an army because what will happen if I have to face a large army. I can't defeat such a big army on my own and that's why I decided to make an army. For that, I need to think how my army will be. Will I recruit regular people or do something else? Anyways, I will think about it later. Well, after we found out that Princess Erika was in the helicopter, I was about to return until she said that her parents approved her to go with us. I sighed at this and we flew to our home. 

Timeskip

We finally arrived at our home and I must say that I was very suprised to see that girlfriends accepted her. I decided to take some days off and spent those days with my wives and girlfriends. One night, I kinda thought where I could take those two princesses for a date but I couldn't find a good place until someone hugged me from behind. I turned my head around and saw Mona. 

Mona:"Hey, are you alright?"

Y/N:"It's just that I can't find a good place where I could take them for a date."

Mona:"You mean those two princesses?" *thinks* "Well, how about taking them to Mondstadt and then to Liyue?"

Y/N:"I mean this could be an option."

Mona:"But don't forget about us. You are the father of four wives. Everytime you go, we feel lonely without you."

Y/N:"I understand it but I don't want to put into risk of getting hurt or worse. So I decided to make an army so I can send them to help who is in need for help."

Mona:"You are always thinking about the next steps, aren't you?"

Y/N:"You know me."

Then I heard how Sona started to cry. We smiled at each other and went to her.

Timeskip: two weeks later

In those two weeks, I took those two princesses on a date and like Mona suggested, her plan worked. Anyways, nothing special happened except one thing. I was on a date with Erika until I heard how some people were talking a new cave which appeared out of nowhere. This took my interest and I quickly asked them about this cave where it was located. I was very suprised that it was next to my house. After that conversation ended, we continued with our date and then went home. When we had our diner, I told them about the cave. They immediately know that I wanted to explore it. This time, Mona and Jean wanted to join me on this expedition. I wanted to say something but a quick glare was enough to hold my mouth. Everyone wanted to rest and they agreed to it. I sighed at this in defeat but accepted every help I can get on this adventure. After our diner, we quickly washed the plates and went sleeping. In the next morning, we got up and prepared for our travel. We put our things into our backpacks and went to explore the cave. During the way, we found some chilichurls who wanted to have some problems with us. We quickly defeated them and continued our way. When we were in front of the entrance of this cave, something tells me that something is there. Anyways, during our exploration we found some monsters which weren't familiar for Mona or Jean but I have a feeling I know them from somewhere.