Prologue

Y/N P.O.V.

I am Y/N L/N and I decided to join the army because of my father. He was one of the best generals in the army, but he was killed by an assassination. I thought it couldn't be worse but it's like that I am challenging the fate. My country, the Soviet Union, was declared war by that aggressor country and of course any other countries decided to help this stupid country. Luckily, we have Germany, Poland and Japan on our side. When I joined the army and passed the test for it, I was immediately trained to be soldier. After several of weeks of the training, I was sent with some of my friends in the army to Leningrad. The general staff think that the enemy will try attack from the water and landing their troops in one of our most important cities. When we arrived there, I couldn't believe that Leningrad wasn't the same city before the war. The city was in ruin. When the truck arrived the place where our soldiers were, we got out and reported for duty. There I saw a man coming to us.

 There I saw a man coming to us

We all saluted at him.

Krukow:"All right. It's good that you are here." *points at your group* "You will go on a scout mission. If you find something, report and return to the base. Understood?"

Our group:"Yes, comrade general!"

With that, we went to the armory and got our weapons. I got an AK-12 with a red dot visir, an extended magazine, a silencer and a front handle and also a MP-443 Grach with an extended magazine and a silencer. After that, we quickly went to the place where we could get our military food for the scout mission. With the things we got for the mission, we left the base and went to scout the enemy's territorry. 

Timeskip: after three days

During these three days, we encountered some enemy soldier on our scout mission and fought against them. After those intense battles, we were more catious because we were attacked some moments ago by our enemy in an ambush. We could still defeat them and we were about to return to our base until we were under attack by an enemy sniper. Because of that, I was seperated from my group. I was running in hope that I won't be hit by the sniper. When I turned head around, I didn't saw that I was running into something. I looked back and saw that I was running into a worm hole. In the next moment, I was sucked in. 

Place changes

I heard some birds twittering. I thought I was dead. I opened my eyes, got up and looked around. I saw that I was in a forest. So I decided to scout the forest. After some minutes of going through the forest, I saw a girl with short blonde hair and a girl with white hair but she was very small and to my suprise she could fly. When I was about to leave, I saw they were attacked by some monsters. I couldn't turn away and leave them. So I started to shoot at the monster. I could tell that the monsters get scarred because they don't know where those attacks come from. In the next moment, they ran away. With that, I approached them.

Y/N:"Hey, are you okay?"

Girl with blonde hair:"Yeah, we are. Were you the one who helped us?"

Y/N:"Indeed."

Girl with white hair:"Thank you very much."

Y/N:"No problem."

Girl with blonde hair:"Anyways, who are you?"

Y/N:"I am Y/N L/N. And you are?"

Lumine:"I am Lumine

Lumine:"I am Lumine."

Paimon:"My name is Paimon

Paimon:"My name is Paimon." 

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will travel with Lumine and Paimon to Mondstadt. There he will also meet Lisa and Amber. In Mondstadt, Y/N will also get his new clothing.