Chapter 3 The girlfriends & Helping Dvalin

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and felt the sunshine hitting my face. I also felt how Jean was still snuggling to me. I sighed and got up from the bed without waking up her. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I did this, I left the bathroom with my uniform. I saw how Jean woke up. 

Y/N:"Good morning, Jean. You can use the bathroom. I need to go and do something outside of Mondstadt."

With that, I left the room and went outside. There I saw a girl running to the place with the big fountain. I also saw that Lumine was following her. I was curious and went after Lumine. I had to be carefully that Lumine neither the girl in green clothing won't notice me. When I arrived the place, I saw how many people were here to hear the story of this girl. I must say that the story impressed me. Then Lumine and Paimon approached to that girl. And so did I. 

Unknown girl:"Hello, can I help you?"

Y/N:"It's just I wanted to say that it was a good story."

Unknown girl:"Thanks. If you wanna know about the story, you can talk with me in the tavern."

With that, she left and so did Lumine and Paimon. I sighed at this and decided to walk around in Mondstadt until I bumped into someone by accident. We both fell on the ground.

Y/N:"I'm sorry. I should have watch where I go."

???:"Don't apologize. I also should have watched where I go."

I got up and gave the person my hand so she could get up.

Mona:"Who are you? My name is Mona Megistus."

Y/N:"I'm Y/N L/N."

Mona:"Where are you going?"

Y/N:"I was walking around without any destination."

Mona:"Can you help me with something?"

Y/N:"Of course. I have nothing else to do."

With that, I followed her. She brought me to a place which was a small kind of library. But it looked like it wasn't cleaned for a time. Now, I figured out why she asked for my help.