Chapter 7 - Journey to the outside world

Cale time!! (I suck at doing multiple povs)

I wrote this in class while I was sleepy so there might be a few spelling errors and if there are and I'll probably fix them soon.

***

"Your brother and Tanjiro should have made it to the final selection by now." Urokodaki says to Cale checking the window and quickly closing it again.

"Really? When did they get there?" Cale asks yawning still sleepy from being woken up by very very loud birds.

"This morning they got here, it should be afternoon by now." Urokodaki says looking at Cale then back to sipping his tea.

"It's morning?" Cale asked smiling with his eyes sparkling as if he had saw tons of gold.

(He's definitely not trying to scam Urokodaki into letting him outside)

"If you're doing what I think it is, I advise you not to. Unless you want to be burned by the sun." Urokodaki says looking up at Cale who was now standing up.

' It's not like I'll die from the sun.. '  Cale thinks looking at Urokodaki with a disappointed expression proceeding to go back into his room. But Urokodaki misunderstood and thought Cale was sad he could no longer go outside.

(Yay I finally decided to do a misunderstanding)

***

Hours passed and Cale has been silent for an extremely long time, Urokodaki has a horrible feeling on what's about to happen. But before he could even stop Cale from going outside Cale already beat him to it by opening the door.

"You what are you- ...You are immune to the sun.. haaah..." Urokodaki says facepalming himself looking at the oblivious Cale who had no idea what he just did.

' Hey, Nezuko can also go out in the sun too I'm not that special. '  Cale thought completely misunderstanding Urokodaki.

" You, hurry back in. If someone were to see you out in the open like this and they were a demon slayer they would report it to the corps with no hesitation. And if word gets out a demon is able to conquer the sun Muzan would do anything it takes to find you." Urokodaki explains to Cale who was still on the sun holding on the door, reddish brown eyes gleaming in the sunlight his hair blowing in all directions from the sun.

"Can't we go outside just for a bit?" Cale asks doing puppy eyes to Urokodaki to let him out.

"Alright... Just for a bit but you mustn't stay out of my sight." Urokodaki says touching his mask and taking it off.

' WAITWAIT?? IS HE TAKING HIS MASK OFF? But no one has ever seen him with his mask off! ' Cale thought completely shocked as this has never happened in the manga he read before when he was Kim Rok Soo.

(Because you changed it already Cale-)

Once the mask was off it revealed an middle aged man who looked like he wouldn't even be able to hurt a fly.

' That face- was totally unexpected I thought he'd look mean but he looks nicer than I thought. ' Cale says to himself looking at Urokodaki then running outside.

***

A bustling city filled with many people and many food stalls. Amazing aroma from food at the stalls people were at, a lot of people talking and walking around.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Urokodaki asks standing behind Cale who was admiring the lanterns, decorations, and scenery.

"Yes I wanted to see this!" Cale says excitedly turning around smiling revealing his fangs.

While walking around Cale spots a stall where someone was giving out Hanami Dango, sweet skewered dumplings made with rice flour and glutinous rice flour. Cale had heard about it in his past lives but never got to try it out because he was too busy fulfilling out missions in that specific world.

"If you want try it, judging by your face you look like you really want to eat it." Urokodaki says turning his head to the side. Cale's eyes sparkle with delight as he walks up to the stall to try it out.

(What a shy dad)

"Ah.. Two hanami dango please." Cale says sticking out two fingers and placing 4 copper coins on the small stand.

"Here you go miss." The women behind the stall said handing over the two sticks of dango.

"Thank you, although I am a sir not miss." Cale says smiling awkwardly.

"Eh? You're not a girl? You're way to pretty to be a man." The women said looking shocked inspecting Cale's features.

Long red hair in a braid courtesy to Urokodaki braiding his hair before they went out. A skinny body that is not manly in any way. Pale skin that any girl would be jealous for. Big doe reddish brown eyes and natural pink lips and reddish brown eyes.

(I had to I'm sorry I just need everyone to see the beauty of Cale.)

"Cale are you done yet? You're talking a bit long for some dango snacks." Urokodaki said not facing Cale.

"I'm sorry my father is calling me." Cale said making up an excuse waving to the lady at the stall who was still admiring his looks and leaving her behind running off to Urokodaki his self proclaimed father.

When Cale arrived back to Urokodaki's home he was still eating one dango and holding the other one in his hand and being dragged by Urokodaki back home because it was past his curfew.

***

Next chapter is Barrow and Tanjiro fighting in the final selection but keep in mind I suck at fighting scenes