Chapter 15 - Unlucky timing

Short chapter today I'll make the next one longer!!

***

"Hmmm, Can you see them?" A girl with short black hair asked bouncing a temari ball up and down.

"Yes.. I can see their footprints." A man with short black hair with closed eyes said crawling on the ground irritated from the 'dirtiness', however in his eyes he could see arrows that would lead him to where Cale was.

"Hmmm they went around there, and there are 3 of them there." He said pointing in the right.

(I made this up😊😊)

"Hmmm I wonder how shall we kill them?" She asked now picking up the temari ball and juggling it.

"Brutally of course." He replied smiling now getting up from the ground.

***

"A way to turn a demon back into humans? It does exist." Tamayo said putting her head down.

"There is?! Please tell me-" Tanjiro asked leaning forward quickly, making Barrow pull him back before Yushiro could throw him.

"Yushiro."

"I didn't even get to touch him yet."

"Haah.. Every injury and illness has a cure, however as of right now a cure for demons to turn back into humans again is impossible." Tamayo said crossing her arms.

' Of course but you and Shinobu will be the ones to find the cure to do that again in the near future. '
' Well, about that. '

Both Barrow and Cale thought looking back and forth at each-other noticing each had the same thought.

"Right now, Nezuko and Cale is in an extremely rare and special condition." Tamayo said looking at Cale and Nezuko who did not lash out no matter what was presented in front of them whether it be human flesh, blood, and an animals corpse.

' Well duh, Cale is a whole special breed. Who the hell bombs an entire island casually?! ' Barrow thought sweat dropping reminiscing the moment a member of ARM reported to him that ' The Real ARM ' had bombed their entire island.

"But nonetheless we want to establish a treatment. But in order to do so we need to examine lots of demon blood, so I want to ask two things from you both." Tamayo said her tone and facial expression gradually getting more serious than before.

"First, I want to examine your siblings blood. Two, I want you to get a blood sample from a demon with a high concentration of Muzan Kibitsuji's blood." Tamayo said looking at both Tanjiro and Barrow.

"However the other task will be more difficult, getting a blood sample with high concentration of Muzan Kibitsuji's blood means a demon from the 12 Kizuki's. Will you still still try it?" Tamayo asked looked at a more determined Tanjiro and a stoic Barrow.

"...We will." Barrow said answering Tamayo's question hesitantly. But he can't really refuse otherwise the ending of this world would turn out worse.

"We will, if that's the only way." Tanjiro answered determined to turn Nezuko back.

"Get down-" Barrow warned but before he could finish the whole house started to shake.

Crash!

However it was too late the house they were in immediately started to crash down.

Yushiro quickly ran over to Tamayo to protect while Barrow activated a shield that surrounded him, Cale, and Tanjiro.

***

"Pwhahaha! So Yahaba you were right, there really was a secret mechanism here!" Susamaru said laughing out loud catching her temari ball once again.

"I told you my eye's never fail me Susamaru. However it seems there are 4 demons and 2 demon slayers, I wonder what is going on here?" Yahaba leaned forward to the wall that was broken sensing something a little strange.

Why on earth would two demon slayers be here anyways? Don't demons and demon slayers loathe each-other?

***

Blade come home pspspspspsps