Chapter 14 - Foes and allies

"Wait-" Tanjiro quickly tugged onto Muzan's sleeve trying to hold him back, but before Muzan turned around everyone could hear someone screaming.

Turning around the three redheads could see a man biting someone causing a commotion on the busy streets.

Quickly Barrow took Tanjiro's scarf and shoved it into the mans mouth. Cale stood there in disbelief. This man did not just take the main characters spotlight right?

' Hyung! You crazy bastard- ' Cale looked at Barrow in disbelief and looked like he wanted to kill someone.

The hells up with him? Barrow could only look at Cale in confusion before snapping back to reality being lifted up by guards.

"We appreciate your help but please get off of that man" One guard said pushing Barrow away.

Barrow could feel his blood pressure rising and a vein popping on his forehead but tried to calm himself down.

"Hey what's wrong with this guys eyes has he gone insane-"

Crunch.

The man who turned into a demon bit the poor guard making the guard die immediately falling to the ground, leaving the citizens to go in a hysterical state.

(That's crazy man.)

" He just bit that man and ate him! "

" Has he gone insane?! :

" It's not safe here anymore honey. "

" S-someone call more guards! "

Barrow, Cale, and Tanjiro watched as the citizens went into an alarmed state and started running. 

Of course Barrow thought it was amusing how people would turn down someones offer to literally save them and then scream and cry when only their life is at stake. 

Cale look emotionlessly at the scene during when he was Kim Rok Soo things there were much worse than just this, screaming would only make it worse.

Suddenly all three could smell a fragrance from afar trapping them in a dome. 

Barrow getting into his ready stance ready to attack when Cale stopped him raising his hand signaling to stop. Of course because it was relevant to the plot.

Putting his sword down Barrow watched as a lady with a floral deep purple kimono and a man with mint hair approach them slowly.

This is it. The part where Tanjiro gains a ridiculously strong ally, not in terms of strength but in terms of knowledge. Without Tamayo and Shinobu there would be no cure for Nezuko to turn back into a human. 

Cale looked at the scene in anticipation, but instead of walking towards Tanjiro, Tamayo walked towards to Cale instead.

' What the f*ck. ' Cale looked at Tamayo cluelessly who had just ignored Tanjiro and Barrow.

"You.. You look almost identical to him if it weren't for your feminine features." Tamayo said facing Cale.

' I think you should tell your man to stop looking at me. ' Cale looked at Yushiro who has staring daggers into his head, however Cale did not notice Barrow also giving Yushiro a death glare.

"You are...?" Tanjiro finally spoke up looking at Tamayo noticing she was a demon being on alert.

"That's right you all seemed to have noticed, I am Tamayo as well as a demon. But even though I am a demon I want to eradicate that man who goes by the name Muzan Kibitsuji." Tamayo said rubbing the scratch wound on her arm from using the blood demon art.