Chapter 17

'Oh... wow..! Remind me to never mess with her, she's so vicious.' Cale thought watching Nezuko chase after Susamaru right who had just gotten up, barely regenerating her arms.

***

"Lady Tamayo, this is why I told you we shouldn't have associated with them!" Yushiro shouted, his head regenerating glaring at the four.

"Can't you shut up for a second.. My ears hurt." Cale mumbled, rubbing his temple staring from the outside seeing Barrow and Tanjiro fighting Yahaba.

"What did you say?" Yushiro asked irritatedly, turning his dismembered head around to Cale somehow.

"Nothing.." Cale said sighing, scared shitless for his life. Please don't ever turn your head slowly around while staring at me like that ever again.

' How are you still fighting, when you're basically ten times stronger than them all? ' Cale thought looking at Barrow and Tanjiro still fighting Yahaba.

"I can probably sit back and enjoy the show since I'm not a-" Cale said before being interrupted by a temari ball being smacked into his arm.

Plop! Cale's arm dropped to the ground, leaving nothing but blood trickling down to the ground.

"Hahahaha, Bullseye!" Susamaru said, laughing out loud smiling more sadistically at the scene of Cale losing his arm.

"Cale!-" Barrow called out, his voice filled with anxiety from the scene he had just witnessed.

"Are you kidding me.. That's hurts a lot!" Cale whined his voice getting louder and louder by the second, spreading dominating aura everywhere.

- "Hey Cale! Calm down your releasing too much aura." Super rock said, attempting to make Cale to stop spreading dominating aura.

- "Y-yeah! you.. your can always heal it back, that's what I am here for..!" Crybaby said while stuttering, trying to not cry.

"Sorry..." Cale mumbled to the ancient powers, stopping the dominating aura from spreading any further, letting the others breathe for a moment now that the suffocating feeling was gone.

"Ah... He got me scared there for a second." Barrow said letting out a sigh of relief, helping Tanjiro up.

"Susamaru, watch out!-" Yahaba yelled out to Susamaru, but it was too late Nezuko had quickly took advantage of the opportunity to attack Susamaru right after she got up.

"Ugh! This damn brat!" Susamaru said frustrated, blocking Nezuko's attack last minute leaving a scar on her, which slowly healed than usual due to Cale's attack from earlier.

"Hey hyung! Can you use that attack on Yahaba while I use the fire of destruction on Susamaru?" Cale asked Barrow in Roan kingdom language giving a enthusiastic and mischievous smile.

"That attack as in? The dragon slayer ancient power?! In front of everyone?!" Barrow replied back perplexed, If he showed them right now they'd probably realize that he was only imitating the demon slaying moves.

"Just do it! And make sure Tanjiro attacks with you, we need him to grow as a main protagonist." Cale said before running out to the outside where everyone was.

"Alright.." Barrow replied back hesitantly before turning around to look at Tanjiro, who immediately understood what they were supposed to do.

Barrow lunged forward to the right with Tanjiro as headed backwards preparing his last attack to attack Yahaba who was on alert getting ticked off with the dirt on his clothes yet unable to do anything.

' Second form: Lateral Water Wheel! '

Tanjiro created a water wave curving hitting Yahaba on one side, Barrow coming in from the right side of Tanjiro made a dragon shaped fire aura slicing Yahaba's head off as the last attack.