Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •

Summary of what happened in part one:

Rain

After being abandoned by his drunkard father , Rain took dwelling in the pack house where with him were countless omegas who were rejected by their family . He went through countless bullying for being the only one who they considered hadn't bloomed . A omega who had already reached 18 years of age and hadn't had his heat was counted as a useless omega . The mindset of those around him changed the way Rain looked at himself. Now he saw himself as nothing but a disgusting creature with countless ugly scars

At a fortunate day Rain who was beaten up by his worst bully was found by Arden. He knew he was his mate from the start , but ofcourse being the packs next ruling alpha in line he couldn't possibly reveal it to a person who had started to hate alphas . So keeping his identity a secret Arden started meeting Rain secretly. They would spend hours talking to each other . Arden didn't reveal his face until the day of the get together where his mother the packs Luna had announced him as the packs next alpha in charge.

Rain who was panicked by the fact that his mate was one of the royals was given another shock by his mate . Arden announced Rain's name claiming he'll be running the pack by his side . In panic Rain rushed out of the party . As Arden followed him he admitted that what he did was wrong and begged for Rain's forgiveness.

After that night Arden was loaded with his alpha duties , barely having time to sleep let alone meet his omega . On the other side Rain who was now officially known as the ' alpha stealing whore' was tormented more by Jael. Jael was a alpha who loved torturing Rain but not with the intention of badly hurting him . The day after the get together Rain was stopped Midway on his way to his favourite place the stream.

Jael struck Rain with a bucket which caused Rain's forehead to bleed . Shocked Jael kneeled by Rain to check if he was okay but the hand he extended to help was swatted away by Rain. Rain stood up and rushed outside the pack house and went to the packs border where his previous house was . After spending sometime glancing through the photos of his parents Rain headed towards the nearest pharmacy to buy the things he needed to treat his forehead.

At the pharmacys counter Rain realized he didn't have money to purchase the things he had planned on buying. Just when he was about to leave a unknown man spoke behind him offering to pay in his stead . The man later introduced himself as Jordan. During the time the two spent at the park near the pharmacy Rain realized that maybe there were other alphas out there who saw omegas as normal humans and not some baby machine.

Arden who had finally been able to make time for Rain decided to meet him at the pack house . That night the only thing that echoed in Rain's small room was thier moans and the sound of their skin slapping. Arden who had gotten up earlier than Rain decided to tidy Rain's room then leave but as he was about to leave he was greeted by a knock on Rain's door . Arden opened the door and was shocked to see a alpha wanting to see his omega in the middle of the night .

The two broke into a fight. Arden then suggested Rain to move into the Mansion where he was currently residing. Rain ofcourse saw no problem in that and the next day he moved . After two months in the mansion Rain noticed a change in his mate's behavior. Arden had stopped coming to meet Rain. He then found out from his maids that Jason the omega from his pack house who bullied him for being ugly ( which he is not) was also moving into the mansion the next week and apparently Arden had decided to marry him . Rain believed that all of those were rumors but his that believe was broken when he saw Jason the next week , moving into the mansion, Rain felt his world shake and soon enough he fainted on the door of the mansion.