CHAPTER 3

Rain

It's been two weeks since I moved into this apartment with Adam . My pregnancy has been going really well and I'm also very happy , especially in the daycare . Kids there are wonderful, they manage to make me laugh even when I feel like crying.

And ofcourse not forgetting Adam. In this two weeks I have gotten to know alot about him like: 1 . He cooks amazing
2. He is a gaming addict
3 . He is really kind and doesn't get angry even when I make mess in the kitchen
4. He doesn't have a fated mate
5. He loves his grandparents alot
6 . His parents died last year
7 . He loves kids alot.
8. Would do anything for children even if it means dressing up as a princess ( yes the kids as at daycare dress him up whenever he comes to pick me up )

He accompanies me to my weekly check ups and whenever we see the scan of my belly he gets awfully excited . Like this one time we went for my check up and when the nurse showed the scan of my belly he got so excited that he literally plastered his face on the screen and cried . I know right , he is definitely a big baby .

And now he is sitting on my bed and massaging my calves. I got a cramp just a few minutes ago. And poor him , he had wake up from his room and rush into mine .

" That's enough " I said sleepishly .

" No , what if you get those cramps again " he said . I could feel my eye lids getting heavy .

" Mmm .. I wanna sleep " I said and finally shut them. I could hear the shuffling of my comforter and I felt him covering me with it .

"Sleep tight " I heard him say softly.

/////////

" Rain .... Rain I'm going to work " I heard Adams voice .

"Mmmbringsomedonuts" I mumbled as I again drifted off to sleep .

I heard the door close .

////

Ring Ring
Ring Ring
Ring Ring

I opened my eyes halfway and moved my hand on my bed looking for my phone . I picked it up and answered it without sparing a glance to the caller id

" Hello?" I answered

" Good morning" I heard Adams voice . I sat up.

" Morning" I replied

" Let me guess you still in bed ?"

" No ? . Why ?"

" Rain you need to go for your walks "

" Okay I will ....later "

" Later ?"

" Fine I'll go after I brush " I said giving up

" Good . Oh I called to let you know that you need to be ready by 6pm "

" Why ?"

" Dinner out . I'll be paying "
.
" What really !?" I asked excited

" Yeah . And I'm going to come by around 12pm to drop off your donuts "

" Your lunch is at 12?"

" Yeah "

" Oh okay , would you like me to make you smthg? A snack ?"

" Nah I'm good. I'll buy smthg "

" Okay "

" Yeah so I'm gonna go now and don't forget to take your walk "

" Yeah ...bye " I cut the call .

I stepped out of my bed and walked towards the bathroom, getting ready to freshen up .

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my waist and entered the kitchen . I was surprised to see the plate of food covered by gladwrap on the table . On it a note was placed

I have done the laundry and
sweeping of the house.
Oh and I recharged your phone
-be back by 6 bye bye

Nah bro . This man was too sweet to be real , now that I think about it was Arden ever with me , like he is . Nevermind.

/////

Karchack

" Rain ! Your donuts" I came out of my room and rushed towards the the living room.

" Donuts ~~~~" I ran towards Adam snatching the box of donuts from him .
" Thanks !" I said as I opened the box .

" Glad I could be of use " he said patting my head. I blushed and took out a chocolate covered donut and took a bite .

I saw Adam glance at his watch and click his tongue.

" I need to leave , be sure to be ready by six" he said and was about to leave but I grabbed his hand .

" Imph need sho makeyouscheemyuhdressh" I said. Adam chuckled.

" Eat before you talk sweetheart" he said . I gulped my donut.

" My clothes .. I need you to check them " I said pulling him into my room ." Is this okay or this?" I said showing him a black suit and a red dress .

Honestly I hoped that he would pick the dress , I really liked that .

" The red dress " he said making me shocked

" What ?"

" The red dress "

" Why ?"

" You would look amazing in it and you looked like you wanted to wear that "

I looked down blushing.

" As much as I'd like to stay , I need to go " Adam said .

I went to the door and watched him drive away from above . He honked his cars horn twice and I waved him bye .

" Oh my ~ hello there " I turned around .

" Oh good evening" I greeted a old lady who was standing near the stairs .

" Good evening. I was wondering when I would get to see this young man's wife " she said smiling

" Ah no ..I'm not his wife"

" Oh so you are living together but not married?"

" No we are just ....like roommates ?"

" Oh ...but don't you know ?"

" Know what ?"

" You are covered in Adams pheromones "

" Wha-"

" Anyways. I need to go back and cook lunch. I hope to meet you again " she said as she walked past me

I was left dumbfounded.

Why would he imprint me with his scent ?
Maybe I'll ask him tonight.
Pheromones huh ?
I wonder what he smells like ?