CHAPTER 6 up

Adam

I'm in deep shit .

///Last night///

Rain walked out of his room shirtless. Apart from his chest which has noticeably grown , my attention went towards his belly . It's his 5th month of pregnancy and his belly has grown to accommodate 4 growing pups . I stared at his belly . Like it looked heavy to carry .

He had this eye bags and his complexion was pale . He has not complained but I have noticed how his clothes have become awfully tight on him . I bought him some clothes saying' you'll look cute wearing these ' .

" Adam ?"

" Ah .. yes?" I said snapping out of my thoughts .

" Did you hear what I said ?"

" Yes ?"

" Adam " he narrowed his eyes .

" Okay fine I wasn't listening" I admitted.

" I said Evan and Jordan are coming for dinner tomorrow. Seriously why do you keep spacing out. I have noticed since yesterday you keep going back into your little dream world. "

" Oh .. well I'll listen better from now " I looked back at his tummy .

" Adan is smthg wrong ?"

" Yes .. ah no . Why ?"

" Why do you keep staring at me ?"

" No I was looking at you belly . It's gotten bigger " shit . I instantly regretted that . I looked at Rain's face . Boy he looks angry.

" So you're saying I'm fat ?"

" What ? No!"

" Then what do you mean by my belly has gotten bigger ?"

" I mean like ... Okay it was the wrong word but... well I thought maybe we should go shopping since your clothes don't fit you anymore "

Rain placed his hands on his hips .

" You do realize what you're saying right !?" He said .

" Shopping?"

" No ! That I'm fat !"

" I didn't say fat "

" But you did say bigger "

" Well it doesn't mean that everything big is fat . I mean is a big pizza fat ?"

" I ! Am ! Not ! A ! Pizza!" He stormed off to his room.

/// Back to present///

Since then he hasn't spoken a word to me . I tired to lighten his mood by bringing him all sorts of snack but he still doesn't want to talk to me .

Ding dong

I walked towards the door and opened it . Evan and Arden were standing there , they handed me a gift bag and came inside . I closed the door .

" Omg !!! " Evan squealed as he saw Rain waddle out of his room on hand on his belly and other on his back . I followed them .

" Looks like they bought us wine" I said hoping that Rain would reply . Instead he ignored me and started talking to Evan.

"Shit " I cursed under my breath .

I felt a arm around my shoulder. It was the person who Rain called Jordan.

" you fucked up man " he said . I nodded my head silently.

//////

" You called him fat !?" Jordan exclaimed, shocked.

" No . I just said his stomach got bigger" I argued.

" Same thing bro "

" Well if one day Rain says that you dick doesn't feel big anymore what would you think ?"

" My dick has shrunk "

" Exactly"

" Buy that's not possible come on . Talk some sense "

" Well it's relatable to what you said. " Jordan said opening another can of beer .

We were seated in the living room while Rain and his friend Evan went to talk inside Rain's room. I glanced at the door of his room.

" Come on man . Give them some privacy" Jordan said as he passed me a sealed can of beer .

" But I can't help but be worried. What if he is talking about leaving this place " I blabbered

" Why ?"

" Because...."

" Because?"

" Well .. I proposed to him . Not a actually propose but I confessed to him . And now I think I may have rushed it too much "

I opened my can of beer .

" Look man . I'm sure he isn't that petty and besides I also get a feeling that he isn't ready for that kind of commitment yet. Give him time "

" ...."

" Listen. Right now he needs a friend to support him and you need to be there as a friend "

" Okay " I said.

Ding ding

" I'll go get that " Jordan said placing his empty can of beer on the floor.

It has been a few minutes. Where did he go ?

I got up and walked to the door . Jordan was standing outside with .. Arden.

" Jordan?" He turned around

" Uh.... I came to see Rain " Arden said . He looked worse than Rain. His hair was messy and his beard was growing out.

" Look I -"

" I'm here " I turned around and saw Rain waddle over to the door with the help of Evan .

"Rain . I know you wouldn't want to see me but please Rain . I need you , I understand that I shouldn't have done anything without discussing it with you so please . Please just give me a chance . I promise to do better " Arden said.

" Jordan, Evan and Adam. Go inside " he commanded.

" Come on " Jordan whispered pulling me in the apartment.

" But-"

" Just come " he said shutting the door .

" What was that all about !?" I yelled at him

" I think it's something they should sort out Adam " Jordan said.

" Yeah . Let them talk " Evan added

I was scared. What if Rain decides to go back?