CHAPTER 7

Rain

" Omg. You look different" Evan said as he caressed my belly .

" Well duh . I'm carrying four pups inside me ofcourse I'll look different" I looked at Adam who was talking with Jordan

" So?"

" What ?"

" What's going on ?~"

" Nothing"

" Are you sure nothing?"

I sighed . I knew he wouldn't stop pestering me until I told him .

" He proposed to me" I said looking away with a blush

" What !? Really !?" Evan exclaimed. I shushed him .

"Yeah . But I didn't reply him "

" What ? Whyyyy? I mean he is so good looking and caring and he is I would say way better than Arden"

" I mean ... Yeah but Arden was also a caring person but ...I - I don't want to rush anything and I'm scared what if he turns out to be like Arden"

We remained silent. I played with my fingers .

" Boys do you want something?" Jordan called out .

" Nah not me . What about you ?" Evan asked me . I shook my head. I saw Adam go to his room and come out with his brown leather wallet. He opened the wallet and took out 3 hundred dollar bills and stuffed them in he pocket of his drawstring black pajamas.

" We are going out . Lock the door behind us " Adam said looking at me. I turned my head around.

After they left I waddled to my room with Evan supporting me . I layed on the bed and Evan closed the door taking a seat next to me .

" So .. I met Arden before coming here " Evan said .

" Did he say anything?" I asked

" Yeah about you "

" What about me ?"

" He asked if you were okay . I said you were doing fine without him but then he asked where your apartment is "

" And ?"

" I may or may not have told him your address" he said avoiding my eyes .

" Are you dumb ?!"

" Why ? I mean he was looking like a zombie . He looked like he needed to clear up the whole 'Rain will come back to me ' misunderstanding "

I got off my bed . And walked out my room , Evan holding my hand . I walked to the living room and saw Adam open the door. I followed him and saw the only person I did not wish to see. Arden .

//////

" Rain . I now know that you were my only one . Please Rain, for the sake of our babies please ...please come back to me . We can start over again . I promise what I did will never happen again . I just need a second chance Rain. Even goddess Luna thought that we should be together that's why she didn't remove our fates from each other . We are destined together Rain. Please. I . I beg you " he said . Honestly his tears would have moved my heart in the past but not now .

" Arden . I don't believe in destiny. Because that is the first thing which betrayed me . And about our bond . It's over and bond forms between people who love and understand each other . I suppose you only love me Arden not understand me " I looked at Arden's messy state .

" Rather than running after me , take care of yourself. Look at you Arden . This is not the person you were . And now you are obviously not alone . As much as it hurts me to say this but you have Jason waiting for you . Please don't repeat what you did to me with him " Arden looked at his feet .

" But I don't love him Rain, I love you " he said .

" Please don't use the word love with me . And please don't come back looking for me . I want to sincerely be happy now " I said and turned to the door of my house .

" I can give you a life better than this Rain. And I can treat you better than that stupid blond mutt" he said . I turned to Arden.

" That's the difference between you and Adam "

I turned around and entered the house , closing the door behind me .

" Rain" Adam walked up to me . I assume Jordan and Evan were on the living room

" I'm fine Adam" I Said faking a smile I know he would see through. ..

" Rain ... Come here " he opened his arms .

I nuzzled into his broad chest, he was really warm .

" I know it's painful to let go .." he lifted my chin with his finger ."...but sometimes the pain of letting go is better than the pain of holding on"

It's not that I was upset , I was feeling guilty. The look on Arden's face made my heart clench with guilt.

"Rai-" Evan stopped as he looked at the position me and Adam were in ." Jordan and I were about to leave "

Jordan appeared from behind.

" Yeah" he walked towards us with his car keys." You need rest and I'm sure the meet with Arden must have exhausted you too " he patted Adams shoulder and opened the door to leave . Evan followed him and kissed my cheek and Adams too .

After they left I slumped on the couch . Adam picked up the empty beer bottles and cans and disposed them in a new garbage bag . I sighed loudly.

" Wanna watch something? I can turn on the t.v if you want " he asked ..

" No . Can you pass me my pregnancy guide . It's on my study table "

He went into my room and appeared with a book in his hand , I took it from him and immersed myself into it. Adam was quiet , really quiet . I wished he would say something , anything.

"I'm going to sleep . Will you be alright?" He asked . I nodded keeping my head in my book. After a good hour I stood up and placed my closed book on the coffee table . I walked to my room but stopped at the entrance.

Quietly I walked towards Adam who was in deep sleep . He had eye bags not noticeable from a distance but now that I look at him closer he looked like he wasn't getting enough sleep. I wonder if it's because of me ? .

I leaned closer to him . His scent was stronger in his room , I don't know for what reason it seemed to calm My nerves . I placed my hand on his cheek.

I love you

His words rang in my head , love , he loved me ? A omega whose life is nothing but a clear mess ? How did he manage to find me loveable, I admit I had feelings for him , which I have admitted a thousand times but I wonder is he really the one for me ?

Sorry for the late update guys ..I was on the hospital for a few days ..but I hope you'll like this and I hope you'll ignore the mistakes since I wrote this in a rush .. anyways I love you guys and thank you for your support