CHAPTER 4

Adam

" Yes grandpa don't worry ." I said as I picked up my suitcase from my grandparents living room
" And if you feel hungry do come down to eat here "

" Gramps I'm not a kid .. besides I don't want to trouble you " I said exiting the house .

I walked up the stairs which lead to what is supposed to be my apartment.

I opened the door and was greeted by a girl sleeping on the sofa .
She's a girl right ?

I went closer to her and then I realized that it was a boy . He had a beautiful face , white hair complementing his small and pale body . His lashes beautifully laid out . I thought of waking him up but he looked tired .

/////

The sound of someone vomiting pulled me out of my room . I rushed towards the washroom and saw the man I had seen last night puking. Now that I remember gramps said something about someone being pregnant. Maybe it was him . I walked over to him and rubbed his back in circles.

After calming down he looked back and scanned my features. After telling him I'm the landlords grandson he cooled down. Now that I notice he had beautiful eyes .

//////

" Rain are you ready?" I asked as I walked in our apartment.

Today I wanted to take him out for dinner since I noticed he really lost his appetite. It would be harmful if he didn't eat properly. I was checking the switches when I heard Rain call for me . I went in his bedroom and what I saw made me awe .

Rain was standing infront of his mirror with the dress I had chosen for him , his hair was let lose and he had a bit of makeup on , his small baby bump was prominent and so was his wide hips and slim shoulder. I stared at him until he snapped his fingers.

"How does it look ?" He asked twirling around .

" Amazing" I said .

" Really ? " He asked excitedly.

" Really " I smiled at him . He blushed and looked at his feet . I lifted his head by his chin and leaned in closer to him . My attention on his lips which looked tasty asf .

"You are too clingy and fast . Please think about my feelings "

I pushed Rain away . He looked confused.

" Uh ... It's getting late " I said looking around .

" Yeah ... I'll bring out my shoes " he said opening his shoe rack and taking out a pair of black flaties . He turned around to look at me, he smiled but I sensed a bit of sadness in his smile.

I walked towards him and pulled him in a hug . He dropped his shoes and clasped on my shirt. we stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes and I pulled away . I then saw his smile , his real smile , the one that made my heart flutter.

" I'm going to start the car ." I said and walked out.

///////

" Why are everyone staring at me ?"Rain asked as he walked to our table .

" Because you look amazing that's why " I replied.

" Ohmygod" Rain hid behind me .I stopped walking

"What ?" I asked

" Arden " he whisper yelled at me m

I looked ahead and saw the packs alpha Arden, sitting with one omega who looked...too much dressed.

" But Rain. Our table is right beside them " Rain punched my back and I let out a small wince ."I think we should go back home , I'll take you out tomorrow " I said . I was about to turn away but Rain pushed me ahead from behind.

" But I really wanted to eat out tonight. And I even dressed up " he said more like whined .

I sighed and pulled him over to my side , intwining our arms . He looked up at me with uncertainty in his eyes , I gave him a assuring look . We walked over to our table and took seat . I could feel their gazes on us . I looked over at Rain but to my surprise he was too immersed in the menu book . I smiled at his cuteness.

Rain called the waiter over and told him whatever he wanted but now that he was done ordering I could see that he was getting uncomfortable. I put my palm over his hand and he looked up at me.

" It's okay " I mouthed to him . I glanced over at Arden and his new omega or should I say " walking make-up store " .

Arden noticed my glare at him and returned it back to me. I frowned at him , releasing my angry pheromones. Rains grip on my hand tightened. I looked over at him and saw that he was sweating.

" Rain , we should leave " I said . He shook his head .

Just then Arden stood up and walked to our table .

" Hey " he greeted Rain, ignoring my presence.

Rain ignored him and looked at me for support. I stood up .

" Do we have a problem here ?" I asked towering over Arden.

" Who the hell are you to interrupt. I'm talking to my omega " I snapped. I pushed him on his table and was about to punch him but Rain stopped me by taking my hand.

" Stop Adam . It's no use " he said I tightened my grip on his neck" Adam please....let's go home"

I sighed and let go of Arden.

" Don't ever fucking talk to him again " I warned Arden as I turned around .

" You do realize he is carrying my pups. Sooner or later he will come back to me after all we are fated mates " he said smugly. I frowned and looked at Rain.

I pulled him close and joined our lips . The kiss was slow and gentle, he opened his mouth to give me entrance. I sweetly violated his mouth . He pulled away gasping for air and hid in my arms , embarrassed.

I looked over at Arden who had a angry and sad look on his face . I ignored him and picked up Rain in bridal style carrying him out the restaurant and to my car .

I let him down infront of my car . The street light shone , giving me a chance to look at his face which was red . He looked so darn cute , I felt like biting his cheeks .

" I - I'm sorry . I know what I did was not appropriate. You can punch me as much as you want or you can kick me , anything you like but please don't be angry " I rumbled.

" Do you regret it ?" He asked .

" Do you ?"

" I asked first "

" No . I do not "

" Neither do I "

We stood in silence.

" I'm hungry" Rain mummered.

" Let's stop by the store on our way " I said as I opened the passenger seat for him .

" I want to have chicken wings" he said .

" Okay " with that we drove off .