Chapter 1

Sooyeon's pov

"I'm leaving." I said and got up from the dinning table after my breakfast.

"Alright sweetie! Have fun at school." My mother said and smiled.

I walked to my best friend's house first before heading to school. His house was on the way to school . We walked to school with each other everyday since we were young.

"I'm here now. Infront of your house." I phoned him.

"I'm going." He shouted. I could heard his foot step running down from his room. He opened the door and walked out.

"Let go." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

Jin was my bestfriend, also my childhood friend. We so closed to each other. We played around like a couple. We didn't care much what people look at us. Jin was a member of BTS. BTS has 7 member. They were a dance group for school, also the most handsome boy and also the most bad boy in our school. They always got into fight with other. They liked to play around but not with love. They took love very serious, except V. He was the most bad boy in the group. He was always fighting. Almost every time the reason why the member got into fight was because of him. He also a heart player. He changed his girlfriend like a clothes. He nearly date all the girls in our school. And he really like to bully people.

***

As we arrived school, Jin left me.

"Go to class first. I need to meet up with my member." Jin told me.

"Ok. See you later." I smiled.

I walked to my locker and took some book I needed to study today. I placed it into my bag and closed the locker. I noticed someone stood infront of me. He clutched my cheek and kissed me. My eyes went wide and shocked.

MY FIRST KISS !!!!!!

A/N I hope you like it.

Please vote & comment :)