Chapter 7

Sooyeon's pov

After finishing our lunch, we went back to our class. I was walking with BTS member, expect V. Oh!! He hadn't eaten yet. He might be hungry. I told the other to wait a minute and rushed to the canteen. I bought him a sandwich. While I was walking, holding his sandwich, I saw a GIRL KISS him. OMG!!! I dropped my sandwich and luckily V didn't notice it. I turned to other said, I saw everyone was staring at me with pitiful eyes. I walked to them.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I'm ok." I lied.

What happened to me? Why I felt my heart break? I didn't love him, did I?

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jin asked smile.

"Yes. I'm fine." I fake a smile.

We walked back together until we walked pass the bathroom.

"I think I need to use a bathroom. Go to class first. I will go later."

"Ok"

I rushed into the bathroom and checked all the door. Fortunately, there weren't anyone there. I got into one of them. I slammed the door and sat down. I felt my tear was falling. No!! Why were I cry ? Were I really in love with him? I wiped my tear away and washed my face.

V's pov

Yana!! Yana!! Yana!! It was repeating in my mind. Why she came back all of sudden ? I was sitting in the class. at that moment our memories returned back. She was the reason I became a bad boy. She hurted me a lot. I hate her but I still love her. What wrong with me? I came back to reality when i heard Sooyeon pushed the chair and took a seat. I looked at her. What happened ? Did she cry ?

"Sooyeon! What's wrong with you?"

I asked but she didn't respond.

I turned back and asked Jin.

"YA!! What happened to Sooyeon?"

"You" He said and gave me a death glare.

Me ? What did I do ? The teacher came in.

"Guys we have a new classmate today."

"Come in"

My eyes went wide. "Yana" I mumbled.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Lee Yana. Nice to meet you." She smile cutely.

"Take your seat." Teacher said.

She walked and sat infront of me. ><

Fast forward

I saw Sooyeon walked out the school gate. I ran to her but suddenly I felt someone hand on my shoulder.

"Oppa! Let go to eat something. I'm hungry." She said cutely.

Jinjja!! I really can't ignore her adorable . I agreed with her then she dragged me to the mall.

A/N I'm sorry all reader. Maybe you have been waiting so long. I am busying with my studies. I hope you understand. Thanks ❤️

*Please vote & comment your ideal below 👇👇

OMG!! Have you guy seen the concept photo V yet ? He is really handsome. I also put one of his concept photo on this chapter too. Check it out. #쩔어