Chapter 14

V's Pov

"Oppa why don't you ask me to be your girlfriend? I'm pretty enough. Why did you ask her? She is so ugly." Some random girl said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confuse. 

She handed me her phone and I watched the video. OMG!!! That's mean Jin hyung have already known it. Wait!! Who post this? I scrolled down. WTF!! Sena!!!

I gave her phone back and ran off to Sena class.

As I arrived at her class, I saw Sena was standing and holding her left cheek. I turned and saw a group of girl was about to slap Sooyeon. I quickly ran and grabbed her wrist.

"Oppa" she whined.

Sooyeon slowly opened her eyes and saw me.

"Taehyung ah~" she said softly.

SooYeon's Pov

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. We walked in the hall way and everyone gave me a death glare and gossip. I heard some word I couldn't heard and it really hurt.

"Sooyeon I think you should go home first." Taehyung said.

"Ok."

V's Pov

~School Rooftop~

Rap mon: YA!! Why don't you tell us?

V: I'm sorry hyung. I just want to keep it secret.

Suga: It's not a time talking about that. We should think what to do next.

Jungkook: Hyung!! You know!! Now everyone knew she was just your fake girlfriend. What do you think they would think about her?

Jimin: Yeah! They would think that she isn't a good girl and she is fragile. Everyone can get her.

Jin. .......

V: I...I don't know. My brain is empty now.

Yana's Pov

School seems different today what happened? O.o
I opened group chat in my Facebook.
OMG!!! It was about V and SooYeon. It was a hot topic in school now.

Where are V now?

I dialed his number.

-Rang rang-

Me: where are you now?

V: Rooftop

Me: what about other?

V: they also here.

Me: ok then!! See you there. I have something to talk about.

A/N : Hehehe xD I don't know what to say. Please vote and comment for my story. Thanks ^_^