Chapter 13

Sena's Pov

Flashback

I was walking pass by the park and I came across Jin and Sooyeon conversation.

What were they talking about?

I quickly hide and pulled out my phone. I took a video of them. YA!! Kim Taehyung Kim Sooyeon!! I'm going to revenge you toooo.

End flashback

I uploaded the video to our school background website.

Boom!! Boom!!

The view was increasing very fast.

HahahaxD there will be drama to watch Tommorow.

Sooyeon's Pov

As I walking into the school. Everyone started looking at me and talked. I furrowed my eyebrow. What's wrong today ? Why everyone looking at me like this? 

I dialed V number. No no no.
Then when I was about to dialed Jin number, he called me.

"Rooftop now." He said in serious tone and hang up.

I quickly ran to the rooftop as I arrived there. Everyone was here expect V. I walked to them.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jin gave me his phone.

I watched the video. OMG!! Who upload this? Sena !!!

I'm going to kill her. I took off to her class. I slammed the door open and saw she was sitting and smirking.

"YA!! Why are you doing this?What do you want?"

"still acting huh?"

I slapped her. She held her left cheek and glare at me. Few second later, some girls pulled my hair made me turned around to face them.

I wanted to escape too but I thought it was too late. One of them was about to slap me. I was already close my eyes but.....

A/N : Short Chapter. I'm sorry. I'm very very busy this day. I will try my best to update it. Thanks ^_^