Chapter 21

V's Pov

2 MONTH LATER

The rumor still spreading around school. It hurt me when I see what SooYeon deserve because of me.

I was walking at the park. The weather is nice today. As I walking I saw Sooyeon walking other direction.

"Oh!! Yeonnie" I waved.

"Tae Tae" she smiled cutely.

Ops....I forgot to tell. We've been calling each other nickname for awhile. We became closer day by day, month by month. EvenThough Yeonnie is always with me at school but people still didn't believe that we were real. They said we were still faking. *Sigh*

So today I'm going to make people believe Yeonnie is mine. Real Mine. I'm going to confess to her. I knew she would accept me. I knew she also have a feeling for me. ^_^

Sooyeon's Pov

It was strange. Why V want to meet me personally? I wonder what he wanna do.

I was walking down the park and I saw one guys walking opposite of my direction.

I took a time to admire him.He looked very perfect with his green and brown hair, big eyes, fresh smile, v face. Everything about him is perfect. That's why every girls want him so badly.

Started from the secret was revealed. Many girls kept following him again and they looked down about me. Everytime the girls want to hit me, he was always their to protect me. This few month I have been hanging with Tae a lot. I knew a lot about him. I know he is a bad boy but he also a good boy at the same time. Every Time he licked his lip. It was so attractive. I really want to kiss him.

WAIT !!!!!!!!

NO WAY !!

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?

I went back to reality until Tae called me.

"Oh!! Yeonnie" he waved.

"Tae Tae" I smiled cutely.

*******

We were sitting at the bench eating our ice cream quietly. It was very silent but It feel very warm and comfortable.

"Let take a walk" He said.

"Ok"

We were walking while I was still eating my ice cream. Tae had already finished.

V's Pov

You can do it. Why this time it so hard to confess to her? I've never been nervous like this before. I mean I always confess to many girls but this time I felt very difference.

Where should I started first?? *Thinking*

YES!! I Knew It.

But if she don't love me back, she might slap me. Hmm...it's okay. I knew that she love me too. Lol xD

We were still walking silently. No one dare to say about. Ok!! I think it's time now.

FIGHTING KIM TAEYEON

"Yeonnie"

She turned to my side. Before she could reply I pressed my lips on her lips. Her eyes went wide and didn't kiss me back. Then she slowly closed her eyes and kissed me back.

YEH YEH !! ^_^

Sooyeon's Pov

We shared a long passionate kiss. It was sweet like a sugar. I've never known kiss would be like that.

CLICK

I pulled away quickly and blushed.

"What's that for ?" I said.

"Nothing just want to take our sweet moment."

"So?"

"So what?" He laughed.

"You are my girlfriend now. You can't deny it."

I laughed and playfully hit his arm. Suddenly, He pulled my hand and interwind it together. I smiled at how happy I was right now.

A/N : I'm sorry that I haven't update for a long time. I think maybe it has been 2 or 3 month already. I come back this time to tell you guys that I'm going to finished story. I want to finish it before March but I don't know if I have enough time or not but I promise I'll try my best.

Thank so much for supporting my story. ^_^
You guys are the best.