Chapter 2

Jin's pov

I woke up and got dress quickly. She must be on the way now. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was her.

"I'm here now. Infront of your house." She phoned me.

"I'm going." I shouted. I ran down, opened the door and walked out.

"Let go." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

Sooyeon was my best friend, also my childhood friend. She was kind and cute but a bit stubborn. I really like her behavior. She always acted cute when she wanted something. She didn't really interested in love since her first love broke her heart. I remembered she cried and locked herself in the room for 1week. So now she really hate bad boy. Luckily, I wasn't a bad boy. Lol XD

***

As I arrived school, I left Sooyeon.

"Go to class first. I need to meet up with my member." I told her.

"Ok. See you later." She smiled.

I went to where my member were.

"Where's V ?" I asked and looked around.

"I don't know" Everyone shake their head.

Then we heard the bell rang so we all went to our class. Guess what ? We all studied in the same class. *Happy*

V's pov

She was so annoying. She kept following me for 1month already. I told her that we had already broke up but she still bothers me. I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"We had already broke up. Don't bother me again. Clear?" I yelled at her.

"No!! You still love me, right oppa?" She cried.

"I don't love you anymore! Don't you understand?" I yelled at her again.

"Why? Is there someone else? Do you have a new girlfriend? I won't leaving you alone until you tell me." She exclaimed.

"Yes...I have a girlfriend and she was at her locker now." I walked to the hall and she followed me.

I wish I could found someone that beautiful enough to be my fake girlfriend for a moment. I looked around. There she was. I approached her and kissed her lip.

We broke the kiss.

"See!! This is my new girlfriend." I laughed.

She cried and ran away.

A/N I hope you like it.

Please vote & comment 😘