Chapter 10

Sooyeon's pov

As I walked in I saw the girl that kissed V was sitting at my seat. Talking and laughing.

"Hmm hmm.." I cleared my throat.

"Oh!! I'm sorry. Btw, I'm Lee Yana. Nice to meet you." She got out of my place and let her hand out for shake.

I didn't brother to shake my hand with her. I ignored her and took a seat.

Yana's pov

I lean my hand back and rubbed my neck. I went back to my seat. Yeah!! It was going to be fun. The Mission started. I smirked.

Flashback

At the mall. The conversation started.

V- Ya!! What do you want?

Me- I want you. *laugh*

V- I don't love you anymore. *glare*

Me- Yeah!! I know I know I'm sorry. I was forced by my parent too. They want me to study abroad and now they want me to get married. That's why I come back.

V - Marry in this age? Seriously?

Me- Yeah!! It was just because of the company. I heard that the man I'm going to marry with study in our school so I come back here to find out who he is.

V- Really ? I will help you to find him.

Me- Really? Thanks you *hug* Even Though we can't be couple, we still friend right ?

V- Of course. We are friend. I have already forgiven you long time ago. *smile a bit*

Me- Btw, Do you have a girlfriend nowadays?

V- Actually, Yes ? But....

Me- But what?

V- Don't tell anybody ok? It is a secret.

Me- Ok! So tell me now

V- She is just my fake girlfriend.

Me- OMG 😱😱 Who is she?

V- The girl that sit next to me. But I feel like I fall in love with her now. What should I do ?

Me- I'll help you to get her. *wink*

V- But what if she doesn't have that feeling too?

Me- Lol!! Just wait and see. *smirk*

End the flashback

Time passed. Class dismissed. I hope I'll get a got score. I went to the bathroom. Luckily, I saw Sooyeon was washing her hand. Did you guys wonder why I knew her name? It was obviously on her name tag. I walked to her and whispered in her ear.

"V is mine. Don't you dare to touch him."

She gave me a death glare and walked away. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. Suddenly, there was a group of girl were getting in the restroom. We were talking about V and Sooyeon. *devil laugh* I tried to listen but I couldn't hear it clearly. i knew what must be something happen to V and Sooyeon. As they all went out, I got out and rushed to the cafeteria to find V.

A/N I'm sorry that I haven't updated for along time. I hope you can understand. Thanks ❤️❤️