Chapter 19

V's Pov

I woke up late today. Shit. I quickly do my morning routine and made my way to SooYeon house. I knocked her door. A minutes later revealed her mom..

"Annyeonghaseo Eomma-Ni" I bowed.

"Nae, Annyeong"

"Eomma-ni where is Sooyeon?"

"She has already leave to school."

"Nae. I see. I guest I have to go now."

"Wait!! Sooyeon haven't had breakfast today. Make sure she eat her lunch ok?" She smiled.

"Nae Eomma-ni. I will take care of her. Annyeong" I bowed.

I dialed Jin hyung and asked him what Sooyeon like to eat.

"Hyung hyung. Where are you now?"

"On the way to school. You?"

"You're late too???"

"Yeah!! Since everyone can't walked probably."

"Oh!! I'm sorry."

"It's okay. So why you called?"

"Hyung!! I wanna asked what is Sooyeon like to eat."

"She likes Tuna Sandwich with Chocolate Frappe at the shop nearby your house."

"Yeah yeah!! Thanks hyung. See Ya ."

I ended the call and took the bus back to my house area. I went to the cafe shop and ordered her favorite meals.

I glared at my watch. Fuck!!! I should be hurry. It was almost lunch time. Once I arrived at school, she must have already eaten her lunch.

~~

School

Luckily, I arrived at the lunch time. I made my way to the cafeteria to meet Sooyeon. I knew she must be there because she hadn't eaten her breakfast. So she might be hungry by now. Fortunately, I met everyone on the way to the cafeteria. As we arrived we heard everyone laughing. I rush into the main area and finding Sooyeon was on the floor. Her clothes was dirty too. I handed her box lunch to Jungkook. And glared at everyone as they all began to quiet. I stood infront of Sooyeon and leading my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed my hand and stood up. I looked into her eyes. I knew she would cry in a minutes. So I quickly pulled out and went to the rooftop following by all my friends..

A/N : Good night guys!! Sweet Dream ^_^