Chapter 8

It's finally the day when Andy is coming home from tour you were so excited to see him it's been way too long since the day he left. You were sitting on the couch waiting for Andy to come home then you heard the door handle jiggling and then the creak of the door opening the you darted your head towards the door you saw Andy then you jumped up and ran into his arms and gave him a hug and a kiss. Andy looked at you right in the eyes and said "Hey (y/n) I've missed you so much you didn't do anything stupid when I was gone did you?" You replied "No I didn't do anything stupid while you were gone I just stayed home or went out on girls nights and that's all I did." "Ok as long as you had some fun while I was gone and your telling the truth then I believe you." he said while kissing your forehead then you and Andy went upstairs so that you could help him unpack and he could tell you of some funny things that him and the guys did during the tour and how well the concerts went and some of the haters that he yelled at.
~~~time skip~~~,
You and Andy were done unpacking his stuff it was already 5:30pm and you were super tired and so was Andy so you decided to put on some comfy clothes and so did Andy then you went downstairs to watch tv or some movies if there are any good ones on. You guys sat down and you got curled up next to Andy and layer your head on his shoulder and you guys ended up watching a marathon of Adam sandler movies on TBS and you two were laughing really hard during most of the scenes of the movies.
Sorry hope this is a good ending I'm going to bed ill updated more tomorrow.