Chapter 19

Okay so finally updating lol enjoy

Okay so now it's three weeks before the wedding you were starting to get nervous. But you were happy that you have everything you need and Andy does as well and everything else was set up months ahead of time. You were now sitting on the couch on your phone trying to calm yourself down while Andy was out doing the grocery shopping. You sighed out of boredom and turned off your phone and put it on the table. Moments later Andy came home and walked inside. " you look bored." " wow I didn't notice." You say sarcastically with a laugh. He smiles and you and you follow him to the kitchen and help him put everything away. Afterwards there was nothing to do so you guys ended up watching tv for a while. Andy later on wrapped his arm around your waste and pulled you closer to him so you guys could snuggle together. You leaned your head back and gave him a kiss. He kissed you back, this went on for a while it started to get a little heated when his phone went off. He pulled away and sighed knowing he should check it it was just a random notification. You rested your head on his shoulder and he kissed you again things started to get heated again but this time he turned the lights off and the tv off and you guys went up to your bedroom.( alright so I'm not going into any detail of this but yes you guys did 'it' but I don't plan on like ever writing a lemon so yeah lol).
~~~time skip~~~~
You woke up the next day and decided to go take a shower. After that you were gonna clean and knowing Andy would probably still be sleeping you'll make breakfast for you both as well.

Okay I think I'm going to end there the next chapter will most likely be the wedding because I did struggle writing this chapter but like what should I write after the wedding I mean I have a lot of writers block right now anyways hoped you enjoyed this short cringed chapter 😂😁😊🍀🎈☠️👻👾🐲👍☘️👽💀🐼🖤😈🌵🤪