chapter 14

The next day you woke up in Andy's arms like usual you smiled softly and snuggled closer to him. Andy woke up slowly and kissed your cheek. You smiled softly and kissed him back you then heard someone get out of their bunk. Next thing you know CC throws open the curtain to your bunk yelling for you two to wake up and come get breakfast. You both laughed at CC's hyperness and went to go eat.

After you guys ate you chatted for a while before the guys had to go to perform you stayed in the bus and get some more sleep because you have been having trouble sleeping lately and don't know why 'Maybe i'm sick/ you thought to yourself and sighed. You laid down and soon fell asleep and you ended up having a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~In your dream~~~~~~

You were wondering in a dark creepy alley you had no idea of where you were you looked at your surroundings "what the hell? Where am i?" you questioned you walked slowly looking every where for some sort of sign. Then you heard a familiar laugh but it was darker this time you slowly turned around to see Andy your eyes widened "Hello my darling.' He says with a devious smirk "A-Andy what's going on here this isn't funny!!!!!!"

"This is no joke sweetie." he says caressing your cheek you start to figure out what's going on and you smack his hand away and run as fast as you legs can carry you you could hear his footsteps behind you you heard him say something but you couldn't tell what he said.

~~~~~end of dream~~~~

While you were sleeping the guys came back and you were thrashing around and screaming And wake you up and hugged you while you started to cry they comforted you then they all went to bed except for you, you were to scared that you were going to have that dream again.

A/N im sorry for a short chapter and that i haven't been updating but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter