Chapter 21

Okay I'm back and it's now time for the wedding yay!!!!!

Okay so about a month later here you are you still can't believe this is happening. It's a dream come true to finally be able to marry the love of your life. Right now your in a room getting ready with (your best friends name),(your moms name) and (your other best friends name). They were helping you do your hair and make up and zip up the back of your dress."aw sweetie I'm so proud of you!" Your mom says to you and hugs you. "Thanks mom." You say awkwardly because your so nervous. While you and Andy were in separate rooms (obviously) getting ready everybody who was there was making sure everything was perfect and in the right order. Soon enough more people started arriving. Since most of everyone there was you and Andy's family they were talking getting to know each other.
~~~time skip to the beginning of the wedding~~~
Everyone was was finally here sitting in there seats waiting for the ceremony to begin. Andy was nervous he doesn't want to mess anything up. While you were waiting for the music to start for you to come out, you took the time to look at yourself in the mirror to make you you looked okay for the final time. Your mom came up behind you. " aw sweetly you look so beautiful I'm so proud of you." You smile as you turn and look at her. She gives you a hug and sniffles a little. " thanks mom." You say as she pulled away from the hug. Your mom then went out to go sit down you sighed feeling nervous but you know you were going to be just fine.
~~time skip a few minutes later~~
The music started finally you turned around to walk out of the room you were in towards the aisle to the man your going to spend the rest of your life with. You made it your finally walking down the aisle Andy looks up at you and smiles. You smile back. You make it to the front of the room Andy takes your hands as you two turn to look into each other's eyes.
~~I'm sorry for all the time skips this only the second time I've written a wedding chapter for a story so I'm sorry anyways I'll just skip to the I do's~~
"Do you Andy take this woman to be your wife?" "I do." He says and smiles "and do you y/n take this man to be your husband?" "I do." You respond and smile back at Andy. "By the power invested in me you may now kiss the bride." Andy pulls you close and kisses you passionately as everybody stood up and cheered. Andy picked you up bridal style and carried you out of the building. Andy put you down and opened the car door for you and closed it behind you after you got in. He went and got in on the drivers side and now you were headed to you and Andy's house for the after party. (I know it's not the fanciest thing but I couldn't think of anything else.
~~time skip everyone has arrived~~
You were so happy to finally be married to the love o your life and how everything turned out perfectly you went and thanked and hugged Ashley and (your best friends name) for helping with everything. The backyard was beautiful the put fairy lights around the perimeter of the backyard and they hand tables and some chairs set up lots of food for everyone and everyone was having a good time it made you super happy. Andy walked up and hugged you from behind " hey babe whatcha doing?" He asked you smiled " just admiring how beautiful everything turned out and how happy I am to finally be with you for the rest of our lives." He smiled and kissed your cheek. Eventually everyone wanted you two to cut the cake this now you were excited for. You guys walked over to the cake and you each cut a slice you both to feed it to each other. It turned out you both had the same idea you guys ended up smooshing the cake into each other's face you both laughed and so did everyone else also mixed with clapping and cheering. Soon enough after everyone was done eating the party lasted a while longer but some people had to leave so they could head home because they either had to get ready for a flight the next morning or it was just a long drive back home. The party ended and some people stayed to help you guys clean up you both thanked everyone for helping and being able to come spend the day with you guys.
~~small time skip~~
Everyone was gone you and Andy went inside the house and up to your bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothing. After changing you guys snuggled in bed and Andy turned on a movie and you both eventually fell asleep.

Okay this took me forever to write also I'm so anxious for you guys to read it and I would like your guys feedback on this chapter also what should I do for the next chapter like should it be their honeymoon what should they do for there honeymoon or maybe something you want me to put in the story at some point that's okay to you comment or message me stuff I just wanna know what you guys think anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter bye!😂😁🖤😊❤️👍👻☠️😈💀😆🎉😋🍀👾🌵👽☘️🐲🐼🤪🙂