Chapter 18

Okay hi finally updating after being home for almost a week and only updating A/Ns so hopefully this will be a good chapter for you guys.

Alright so now you and Andy have been home for a couple days and decided it's time to start planning the wedding. You guys started thinking of the date you agreed Halloween would be the best day because it's your favorite holiday. You guys then decided to make some phone calls to make sure you have everything booked and prepared for when the time comes. Andy then decided to put the guys in a group chat to tell them what's going on.
Andy: hey guys I have some news
CC:oh what's up
Ashley: what's going on
Jake:... nothing bad right
Jinxx: ......
Andy: no nothing bad at all me and (y/n) are starting to plan the wedding and we decided we're getting married on Halloween
Jake: aw that's great
Ashley: how cute
Jinxx: congrats
CC: yeah that's great man congrats
They talked a little while more before they all decided they had to go. You decided to wait till tomorrow to start looking for a dress and Andy already said he has the perfect suit. Andy was sitting on the couch so you decided to go sit next to him. "Ya know babe I'm happy I'm finally being able to start something with the love of my life." You blushed at his comment. "Yeah I know it feels like it's all a dream." "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too Andy." You guys spent the rest of the day snuggling and just talking until it got pretty late so you guys went to bed.
~~~~~next day~~~~
It was the afternoon and you were online looking for your dress. You searched for hours on end. Until you found the perfect dress. It was the perfect length for you it wasn't too short or too long, it didn't show really any cleavage, it had sleeves that went to about your elbow. You decided to get it. So you did. You sighed relived Of finally finding just what you were looking for. You now finally believe that this is not a dream but a dream come true.

Okay kind of an interesting chapter I feel like it was kind of short but hopefully you guys liked it ummm I also want some help cuz like I don't want this to be rushed from okay well now the weddings planned so now the next chapter will be the wedding I don't want to do that so I need some help with the next chapter I would be very thankful if you helped anyways hope you enjoyed byeeee 😂😁😊😋😈🌵🐼❤️🤪☘️👽💀😆👍🐲👻👾☠️🖤🙂🍀🎉🎊🎂🎈🎁