The Day

Today is the day you go on tour with Andy you were so excited. You brought your bag and Andy brought his you went outside and brought your things inside the tour bus and you both claimed your bunk. Then went out to sit with everyone. CC jumped up and hugged you "YAY (your nickname) IS GOING ON TOUR WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!" You laughed and jumped up and down with CC and the guys looked at you like you were crazy.

You guys hung out for the rest of the day before reaching your destination of were they were going to pre form you got got off the bus with them and into the venue the guys got ready and Andy had a small box in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

After the 5th song Andy called you on to the stage and everyone cheered you walked onto the stage shyly you stood in front of Andy and he got down on one knee the crowd went silents Andy looked into you eyes"(Y/N) will you marry me?" you gasped and tried to hold back tears of hapiness.

"Yes Andy I will marry you!" you smiled widely and hug him tight letting the tears fall and he kissed you on the lips The crowd awed and cheered you were so happy.

~~~~~~~~~after the concert~~~~~~

You and Andy and the guys walked out of the venue you and Andy were holding Hands you both went to your bunk and snuggled the guys congratuated you guys on the engagement you both fell asleep but woke up later that night to a super hyper CC

Sorry its short but my computer is going to die so yea ill update more later